Fixing Mira's Heart

Harry's POV
I knew Mira wouldn't go to the same cave.. I decided on one that was far away, I remember one of the crew members saying it was creepy because of how lonely it looked. I went straight there and found Mira.

Mira's POV
As I cried for what felt like weeks I felt arms embrace me.. Tightly. I turned to see Harry. "Harry.. You shouldn't be here.. Uma will be angry.. Plus, your supposed to fear me.. It was silly of me to think I could find love." I shook my head as Harry lifted my chin "You can. Because I'm here." He then kissed me, passionately.. He truly meant it.. I slowly felt my body get warm.. As I glowed and my body returned back to normal.. I was no longer.. Dark.. I was like I used to be.. I hugged Harry tightly "You.. Fixed my broken heart.." I smiled as he returned a smile. We returned to the ship after I explained everything to Harry.

"Uma!" Harry yelled as she walked out. "Yes Harry-Who is this?" Uma couldn't recognise me as I no longer looked.. Depressing. "It's me, Mira." I crossed my arms. "Mira! I'm so glad your safe!" She acted as if she was happy to see me. "Stop with this act Uma. She told me everything." Harry looked at her angrily. "What do you mean?" She then acted dumb. "You betrayed Mira all because we loved each other." Harry shook his head. "Ok fine. I was a bit jealous but I didn't trust Mira! She's from that legend! The Kraken Queen! She could sink our ship at any moment!" Uma ranted. "I would never hurt you guys! I trusted you Uma, I was loyal, helpful, trustworthy!" I crossed my arms. Uma soon gave her apologies to both Harry and I. I forgave her as it was my title that scares her. Not just her jealousy over Harry and I.

It's been months now and I've fully settled in the crew, Uma finally trusts me and has allowed Harry and I to be together. I only used the Kraken on those who deserved it or attacked us first.. Which was my original intention when I came aboard.. Life was.. Much better, now that my heart no longer ached of emptiness.. Harry was my hero, who brought my happiness back.. Made me see the world as more than just a dark hole that you can't escape from.. What happened to Ben? We eventually returned him to Auradon and he returned to Mal as Ben made a deal with Uma that the 4 of us, me, Harry, Uma and Gil all return to Auradon to be given a second chance. We agreed on it and I also admitted to the crew my own backstory about Peter Pan and Wendy. Harry didn't really care though as the issues between are parents are in the past. He wishes to focus on the present and future. Together.

Thanks for reading! This story is now over! I apologies for the short part again but this was only the ending and as I'm preparing to go to collage soon I haven't had much time to write huge parts. Anyway, hope you enjoyed! See you in another story! <3