The Reaper, T-E-R-R-I-E-F-I-E-D.

( a black butler and tøp fan? Never seen one of those before.

Grell POV

After that incident there was always a reaper watching me outside the office. Like seriously, can I get some privacy?!
I groaned and grabbed my scythe. I may be injured but it won't stop me from working. I grabbed my scythe and walked past the reaper, purposely knocking him over with my scythe. I walked out of the dispatch as I heard footsteps following me. Brushing it off and thinking that it was the reaper that watched me.

I was so very wrong when a gloved hand was put over my mouth. Something pushed away my scythe so I couldn't fight back, another hand grabbed my arm and turned me around to meet their face. Suddenly a very familiar death scythe had come in between me and those red eyes. They seemed familiar, but I couldn't quite put my death scythe on it. Those red eyes turned to his left and was met with William, the demon let out a snarl as he shoved me to the wall, facing William.

'Was William, really gonna fight a demon?!' I thought in my head as I grabbed my chainsaw. The demon didn't notice as it charged at William, only missing by a millimeter. I couldn't watch anymore as I feared William would get hurt. I charged at the demon with my scythe in hand, going for its arm. It turned around and stepped to the side, which made me miss and instead hurt William. I almost gasped as William winced, the scythe going into his arm but not enough to make his arm fall off. The demon chuckled as William tried to brush off the pain, but a death scythe was too much. He picked up his scythe that had fallen out of his grasp, glaring at me then back at the demon.

'I'm sorry.' I mouthed as I heard rapid footsteps coming for me. I didn't have time to dodge as the demon slammed into my stomach, cutlery flying to my arm as my scythe fell out of my grasp once more. I had to admit, I was terrified. It had been awhile since a demon encounter. The demon grabbed my arm in an iron grip and grabbed my chin forcefully. Its face was a little visible now as it had an evil grin, then began to speak in a familiar voice I once again couldn't put my death scythe on it. I'd like to put my scythe on his tongue tho.

"My dear, have you really forgotten me? I guess you really have forgotten your voice. Such a shame your 'darling' isn't well enough to save you. It was fun dueling my dear, but it is time to head off. I hope we meet again and some one will win." He said in a husky voice as he whispered in my ear. We met before? I thought as he punched me in the stomach with his demon strength. I coughed up a little blood as I looked up to glare at him. But he was gone.

I thought about William and immediately looked around for him. I saw him crouched on the ground and hunched over, my heart broke slightly at that sight as his arm was still bleeding, and a little bit of blood trickled down my face to my chin but I ignored it. I walked over to William and bent down to his side, rubbing his back a little. "W-will? Are y-you a-alright?" I choked out as that made a little more blood drop down my mouth. But I tried to ignore it the best I could. 

He simply nodded as he got back up, Holding his arm. "I'm fine, it was your clumsy fault anyways Sutcliff. Now let's get back to the dispatch before I get even more overtime." I felt slightly hurt but nodded and went back to the dispatch with William. What changed him so much? I thought as I followed the injured reaper. He walked in and went to the infirmary, how could he walk that off so easily? I thought as I stared at him leaving.

I just sighed and went to my office, I'm sure William was looking behind him to see if I followed. But that was probably my imagination, I know not to get my hopes up. I sat at my office and just laid my bleeding head on the desk. And fell into a very, very, deep sleep.