Sire Time

Chapter 2

Optimus was laying down on his berth when he heard shrieks, he got up, but his legs had other ideas and he fell faceplate first, he got back up with a groan and walked over to Firestar's crib to find her kicking her legs frantically, she was clearing runing, everyone heard the shrieks, and first to come in was Ratchet

"Optimus, is everything alright ?" he looked worried.

"Everything fine old friend, she's just dreaming of runing, that's all, take a look"

at that time everyone else come in too, Arcee, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, all come in to hear was going on, the first to look was Ratchet, when Firestar stopped kicking, then Optimus picked her up in a crater way and showed everyone the precious gem his was holding in his arms.

"Everyone, I would like to show you my daughter, Firestar"

everyone was in aweeee once they placed optics on her small frame, Arcee was going crazy, I mean going by jumping, wanted to hold her

"How old is she Optimus ?" Bulkhead said.

"She's only a few earth hours old, she was born yesterday"

Bumblebee gave a few beeps to Optimus "~where's her carrier Optimus ?~"

Optimus gave his scout a very sad sign and venter in and out "she died giving birth to her, her carrier's kind was not like our kind, after they bonded and sparked up, the carriers die and leave the Sires to take care of all the sparklings, and that what happen here, she told me this before we sparked"

Firestar begins to squirm in her Sire's arm, and she wake up with big sky blue optics, and then looks up to her sire, and she shrieks loudly, everyone covers their audio receptors and grunts in surprise.

"It's feeding time, Ratchet, get me some energon ready and repair it in liquid form"

Ratchet gets about 20 cubs ready for processing and turns it into liquid energon, and poors it into bottles, and hands one to his leader, he grabs the bottle and places it to her mouth, she opens her tiny mouth and begins to suckle on the bottle as she's looked up at her sire but soon her optic leds becoming very heavy and she fell into recharge while suckling.

"Alright everyone, time to go back to your duties, pretty soon were going to have to go searching for energon soon, with her size and the amount she drinking, alot of ours we'll be gone and we won't have any for ourselves"

everyone leaves and does what chores they were given to do, Optimus heads back to his chamber and sits on his berth with his daughter in his arms, still suckling her energon that Ratchet repaired for her, as soon as she was done suckling, Optimus patted her back so she can release the air that was trapped in her stomach when feeding, she berped out loudy and then he placed her back on his arms as he chuckled at the site, she stretched out and yawned and then curled up in the corner of his arm, under his left chassis, rocking her softly and gentle until he fall into recharge.