1

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. "Mmmm~" I groaned. Eventually I sat up, and snoozed my alarm clock. I realized today was the first day of school, and I wasn't looking forward for it.
I did a mini stretch before I jumped out of bed. I looked in the mirror and saw that I have dark circles. Disgusting. "Ugh, how much uglier can I get?" I asked myself. Then, I went to the main washroom to go to my business.
I went downstairs to see my mom awake. She had dark circles, too. I guess she was crying from the arguement she had with dad last night. "Good morning, mom!" I said. She looked towards me. "Oh! You're awake! Good morning, Sweetie!" She said with a smile.
"Today is your first day of school!" She said. "Yup" I said carelessly. "Hey, don't worry. Everything will be fine!" She said. "Um, no it won't. I don't have anyone to hang out with and I keep getting bullied by frickin' Momo." I said. "Hey, who cares about Momo? Momo is just jealous about how pretty you are." She said. I just gave her a smile and nodded.
After I finished my breakfast, I went upstairs and did my usual morning routine. "Jeez, I hate this uniform" I said.
"Y/N! Are you done getting ready?!" Mom asked from downstairs. "Yup! Coming!" I replied. I then went downstairs and mom drove me to school.
"Well, we're here." She said. I didn't reply. "Okay, well have a great day at school, sweet heart!" She said. "Thanks mom." I said as I opened the door. I waved at my mom and she waved back. Then she drove off.
I was walking with my head down until I suddenly bumped into someone. "Hey watch where you're- Y/N?" That voice. I knew exactly who it belonged to. Momo. I slowly lifted my head up to see a rat looking Momo.
"Omo! It is you!" She said as she scoffed. She lifted me by my collar and said "Nice to see you again, you rat." Then she dropped me carelessly on the ground. I started coughing because she was literally choking me.
Suddenly, a man started running towards me. "Omo! Are you okay?" He asked. I couldn't say anything. I was shocked at how handsome he is.