/7

Looking at the clock hung above the microwave, Yoongi realized it was currently 5:20 AM. He rushes towards the door and slowly opens it as he peeks through.

There stood his neighbor, Hoseok. Yoongi released the door open allowing Hoseok to pass through. Yoongi sighed, "I have something to do today." He closed the door and walked back to the kitchen, eyeing his neighbor who sat on his couch and turned on his television.

"We both know you don't have a social life," Hoseok chuckled, surfing the channels. Yoongi rolled his eyes as he brought some of the side dishes to Hoseok in which he gladly took.

Yoongi stayed in the kitchen while Hoseok stayed in the living room. They weren't friends, nor were the enemies. They were just neighbors. This happens every once in a while where Hoseok comes to visit and Yoongi spares him food. Although Hoseok has the mental capacity to cook some sort of food, he still decides to come to Yoongi when he's desperate for eating his delicacies.

After a while, while Yoongi washed the dishes, Hoseok left without a word but turned off the TV before he did. Yoongi was once again alone in the house, only running water and dishes clacking together to be heard. He glanced at the clock to reveal it was only 7:25 AM.

Yoongi let the dishes dry as he moved from his kitchen to his room, where Holly had been, sleeping. He flopped onto his bed, staring up at the ceiling. He wondered what Jimin would be like and how fun the week will be.

The doorbell rang again, this time causing Yoongi to roll his eyes in annoyance and stomped his way to the doorway.

"Hoseok, I'm not your charity," Yoongi looked up after opening the door to see an awkward smile form by a blonde, twinkled eye boy.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Jimin from RentAFriend.com, let's enjoy our week!"