/17

It's been a couple of weeks now since Yoongi had his first experience of renting a real life person. He did find it thrilling and exciting as he had much more fun than the times he spent lounging in his home, only going out for basic needs. He gets up and cleans the house seeing how messy it became as he had laid around majority of those couple of weeks.

He threw in the articles of clothing left around his bedroom into the laundry basket and decided to go do laundry first before cleaning the rest of his house.

Somehow, Yoongi knew exactly who it was when a familiar knock on the door was heard from his "laundry room" that was just a closet besides the kitchen. Yoongi, although being unfortunately overjoyed, he hesitated. The words of "it's only business" played his mind and emotions, going back and forth like a rally of tennis.

He couldn't have pretended to not be home as he had accidentally knocked over a vase when he tried spying for evidence of Jimin.

"I know you're home Yoongi!"

Yoongi quickly swiped the broken glass, unintentionally cutting his finger from the fast momentum and using his hands to drop the pieces of glass into the nearby trashcan.

"Yoongi, please open the door."

Yoongi went on the the cabinet in the kitchen, reaching for the first aid and hastily placed a bandaid over the cut after washing the blood off from the sink. Soon enough, the boy finally reached his destination at the door, meeting a rosy cheeked boy named Jimin.

"Hi," he smiled.