Chapter 8: . . .She Looked Like an Angel.

'Lynn!'

I ignored the girly voice I'd become accustomed to. It's not that I found Len annoying or anything, no way, It's just that... how do you say it, you just want to be rebellious I guess? Dunno, can't describe it, I just ignore people in general.

'Ugh Lynn, I know everything you're thinking, now come on already!' I shifted a little bit then grudgingly opened my eyes and sat up, rubbing the sleep away from my eyes. I looked a little and saw... Jeanzelle? Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was her. I tried looking for Miku in my mind, but she was dead asleep still, Len being my only partner in crime for now. I felt Len seem to get a little happier as I sensed he smiled. When I imagine him, I can see them perfectly in my mind's eye. How they look, what they wear, what they say, it is them. Besides that, I’m pretty sure it made no sense but whatever, back to my original point.

'I think mainly the looks depend on the Vocaloid, well mostly, not all the way anyways, I mean look at you, your still a girl.'

'And you’re still a boy.' I thought back at him as he muttered something under his breath I couldn't hear. I grinned but then started back on the Jeanzelle -> Miku subject. 

She now had long brown hair instead of turquoise, but I think her eyes might've been blue still. Don't know, she was still asleep, eyes closed and stuff. Judging by the light outside I'd say it was afternoon. But it was silent, so silent it made me able to hear the eerie sound of blood rushing through my head. You know that weird noise that annoys?

Wait, I'm turning into a Miku, the ADHD-ness is contagious.. I shuddered at the thought and brought some hair into my face to see if mine was still yellow. Indeed it was, so gratefully I slid myself quietly off of the couch like a ninja without disturbing Jeanzelle. I was still in my pajamas; I noticed walking barefooted down the long hall. I brushed my new bangs out of my face with my hand and pushed the door to my "Right half of the mirror's" room-Len, the non-VOCALOID one. He was already up, gaming on a PSP I'd never known we had. I walked in and sat next to him, "What'cha doing?" 

He didn't look up, "Well you slept a long time... What'd you do?" Len then hesitated and then paused the PSP and looked at me closely in my eyes. Made me feel uncomfortable a little, and felt like a bad puppy or something as he sighed, "Miku AND Len?"

I put my head against the wall with a thump and chuckled a little, "Yeah. How could you tell?"

"How could I not tell?" He asked from his sitting spot on the bed next to me. I made an mmm noise and shrugged, "But seriously."

"To me, I can tell when you've done something." He simply said unpausing the game and returning to it.

 I blankly stared at the carpeting in his room, "Errr... That's... Well embarrassing, Ryn." I laughed then noticed my slip of the tongue, and so did Len because he looked at me skeptically, "Did you just call me Ryn?" I nodded.

"Would it be easier to just call me Ryn then? Since there's the, one, actual Len in your head, and two there's the android one as well." I pondered that for a second the shrugged, "I guess It'd be easier, what do you think, Rin & Len?"

'Would be less confusing.' We heard Rin say in both of our minds. 

'And it sounds like Rin, but just don't get Rin and Ryn confuse together. They sound extremely alike.' Len said more thoughtfully and intelligently in both our minds as well. I saw Rin mentally pout and cross her arms, disappointed her remark sounded the least intellectual. 

There was a knock on the door as we looked up and it opened. Nathalie’s mom stood there with an envelope in her fingers, she slowly waved it around with two fingers, “It’s urgent, this is for the two of you.”