Chapter Two

Men dressed in bullets and armor approach the battle field, targeting one another. The smell of fresh blood intoxicates the area, color draining their once beating hearts. One by one, they all fall down with the same fate. Only those keen enough cheated the inevitable approach of Death's Scythe.

"AI DRAKE! WATCH YOUR BACK!" Screamed 'Ass', shooting the enemy positioned in front of his face."
"Aight! Thanks Brother. Where is Dice at?" Drake inching closer to 'Ass's' location.
"I don't know. I saw him running. He looked like a deer that was shot. Must've been targeted." Replied Homo, appearing from the right side. "Y'all tracked him? What a coward. Left the field like a wounded pig." Snickered 'Ass', receiving weird glances from his companions. "Guys. It was just a compliment. Chill. At least he isn't a full coward, he still got his balls dangling." "FOR THE LAST TIME, SHE HAD A FUCKING KNIFE! SHE DIDN'T EVEN LOOK HUMAN!" Drake breaks out defensively, glaring at the few who chuckled.

Juli's P.O.V;

"OH MY POTATOES!" Juli exclaimed, staring at the board that preaches the importance of the virginity life. She slumps in her seat, shaking her head. "NO. ONE. CARES. KEWL STORY BRO." She raised her hands in the air with much exaggeration and spiteful sarcasm that could end a war in 0.1 seconds, with soldiers aka the teacher, staring at her with disgust. "What? You don't like what you see? Well, how about... THIS?!" Juli takes off her jacket, revealing her chest.

Oh no.