1-

"Hey!I'm Sophia,I guess I must be really busy now! Call me later if you can."I look at the clock,it's 5 p.m. already, but I still can not find Sophia.
Hi,I'm Rosalie, I'm waiting for my messed up best friend- Sophia. She missed lots of dates with me, this time I think she is with her Prince Charming again.
"Dear! " I look around and I can see Sophia is running to me, is she idiot? It's about 34°C and she's still wearing jacket. "What's wrong with you my dear?Don't you feel hot?" I ask her with anger since she missed my phone calls about 9 times. "Secret baby.Let's find something to eat." She ignores my question as always.
    We walk about 15 mins and we find a restaurant which is near a bar. "Pick something to eat,my bill baby."she seems really happy, just like she just got 1,000 pounds with luck. "So how's your Prince Charming." I snigger. "He's just a beast,yum." She whispers. "Tastes good." "That's why you're wearing jacket?" I point at her jacket. She gives me a wicked laugh and looks at the menu.
     The sun is drowning but my feelings run out especially Sophia's  talking about her boyfriend. I sigh at the glassy door of the restaurant.
"Forget him my dear." Sophia says before she took her wallet out."Bar,shall we?" She winks, "Sure." I stare at my phone and it's  really not important that he's never calling back.
    Bodies shaking, songs playing, smoke surrounding ,lights sparkling and I'm just sit on the coroner of the sofa with Sophia ,"I want some drinks." I walk to the bartender and order a vodka ,without thinking,I pour it into my throat straightly .
    "Find someone to replace him Rosa." Sophia hits my butt and walks to the crowd. Lonely in the crowd,I am. Since high school,we were disconnected, I dream about for almost everyday. Every single time I call him , every single time. disappointed. Maybe he's on the other girl's bed lol...
    Tears run out like pouring but I just ignore them and keep pouring the vodka into my mouth. " Lady, don't challenge your tiny body. You can't afford too much alcohol." The boy has a beautiful voice and craved body ,I can tell he's just perfect. But I think I get drunk."Sorry,Who you are." I groan for the pain of my stomach.
   I can't see him clearly but I can feel I lay on his chest ,I can't pull away from him I'm so weak now, "I'm sorry... can't move."
"It's ok,just lean here,otherwise you'll fall down."he shows his warm smile and adjust the position.
" Where,Sophia..."I look at his chin . "She told me she's on the rush,let me take care you.Seems like threaten me." He laughs. "I think..." I close my eyes and fall asleep.

-