Chapter 3

-- Part 3 --

We finished eating and carried on watching terrible films, that nobody was actually paying attention to, we were all to busy talking. I realised i had gained a few more followers and my phone kept buzzing from tweets from the boys fans, i didnt realise there were this big on youtube, it was now 9:30pm and Brad was slowly falling asleep, James was now sat next to me on his phone, Tris was being weird and Connor was once again playing his guitar. I felt slightly out of place.

I was starting to get hot in the onesie the boys had given me, so i got up and went to the bathroom and took it off and put on an oversized t-shirt and some pj shorts, i walked back into the front room and Tris had fallen asleep so it was just me,James and Connor. Great.

As i sat down i felt both boys eyes on me “What?” i said as i sat down again next to James our bodys slightly brushing against each other, they both quickly went back to doing what they were doing before and ignored what i had said, i shrugged it off and yawned “tired?” James smiled putting his arm around me allowing me to rest my head on him, i nodded and closed my eyes i heard a sigh and a door shut, i didnt open my eyes as i was pretending to sleep. I take it was Connor who had gotten up unless Brad or Tris had woken up but i doubt that highly. I felt myself being moved, i slowly opened my eyes “shh go back to sleep i was just laying you down and getting a blanket” James said smiling down at me i nodded slightly and closed my eyes, i felt his arms tighten slightly around me, as my head rested against his chest i fell asleep to his heart beat.

I woke up the next morining to the boys singing Happy Birthday, but The Vamps version. I opened my eyes and saw them all smiling, i just put a pilliow over my head “let me sleep” “wake up, come on we’re taking you shopping” “no” i heard feet against the wooden floor, meaning people had left, i looked around and saw James infront of me “Elloo” he smiled, “hi” “how are you birthday girl?” “tired” “listen” he smiled taking my hand into his “listen, look i know you probably just want to sleep and stay where you are but come on we’re going out” “why?” “because we are now come on” i sighed and got up “good now go get ready” he placed his hand on my lower back, i looked at and he smiled down at me. “where we going?” he hugged me “its a surprise, you’ll love it i promise” “promise?” “promise what?!” i heard Brad asked “JAMES!” “calm down i got her up, shes going to get ready” Brad gave James the evil look “Brad where we going?” i asked moving away from James “Its a surprise you’ll love it thought” “Who planned it?” “just go get ready Bo” i sighed “fine!” i walked upstairs bumping into Connor as he just got out the shower “oh shit sorry” i blushed looking down, he smirked “its alright, happy birthday by the way” i smiled at him “thanks” he smiled back, and he just looked at each other for a while. He was gorgeous, even if he was just standing there in a towel. I quickly come back to reality as i heard someone coming “see you in a bit” i smiled and walked off into the room where all my things were, aka Brads room.

“BRAD” i heard someone walking up the stairs, probably Brad since i had just called him. “What?!” “where should i get changed? and what room am i staying in?” he sighed and shrugged his shoulders “well not in here, Tris where’s Bo staying?” Tris walked into the room still dressed in his onesie, “top floor my love, come on i’ll help you” he said picking up all my things and helping me up to my room. “Tris what’s the time?” “early” “then why are we up?” “for you birthday surprise” “which is?” i smirked in hope that he would tell me, he shook his head “cant say, but you’ll love it” i sighed and we had reached my room, “we’re leaving at 9” he said before leaving, it was 7:30, “oh my days why” i sighed before picking out my clothes and walking back downstairs to use the bathroom, taking my clothes with me.

Closed great.

I went to turn around but the door opened “Good morning Bo” James said, i could tell he was smiling, i covered my eyes and turned to him “can i use the bathroom?” “of course you can, you dont have to close your eyes darling” he smirked, i dropped my hands but had my eyes closed “i do” i giggled and opened my eyes, looking down and walking into the bathroombefore locking the door and turning the water on. I showered and got out wrapping a towel around my body and looking in the mirrior.

Do i risk going to my room and changing or do i change in here?

i questioned myself in my head, i figured the boys would either be in their rooms or downstairs, do i quickly picked up my things and unlocked the bathroom door looking around before walking out quickly. Only to bump into Connor. “uh hi” he smiled. Shit.

“umm i have to go” i tighten the towel around me and quickly walked to my room to change.

---CONNORS P*O*V*---

As i walked out of my room, i bumped into Bo “uh hi” i said blushing as the girl infront had only a towel wrapped around her small body, with her tightly hugging her clothes to herself. I smiled as she replied “umm i have to go” she quickly ran off to her room and i smirked and walked down the stairs to see what the other boys were doing, I found James sitting in the kitchen eating some healthy crap, “Good Morning Con” i smiled in his direction before getting a drink and walking into the front room and putting some TV on while waiting for everyone to get ready, we had to leave at 9.

---BO P*O*V*---

i looked at myself in the mirror one more time, as the boys were calling me saying we had to leave, i was wearing a baby blue skater skirt and a white top, with some white toms on my feet, i grabbed a jacket and my phone before walking downstairs to all the boys waiting near the door. “And i thought we were bad” Tris laughed “ready?” Brad said looking at me, i nodded and James handed me a birthday bagde, i shook my head “really?” he nodded, i sighed and put it on as we all started to get into James car. James and Brad were in the front and i was in the middle of Connor and Tris.

Once again i must of fallen asleep as i was shook awake, only to be blinded by the sun “where are we?” “Disneyland Paris” Brad smiled looking back at me “wait what?” i sat up, beginning to smile like a small child. “Happy Birthday Bo” he said to me, “oh my gosh thank you” “it was Brads idea” James smiled as he parked the car somewhere, i dont know how we got here but we did. We all got out the car and walked through the entrance, i hugged Brad “thankyou big brother” he laughed “you are very welcome little sis” “but.. how..” he stopped me, “you told me you always wanted to go to Disney, and well this is the best we could do in such short notice, and the boys wanted to come to so…” he said playing with his hair.

“Yea but it was Connor who suggested coming here when we were thinking of what to do for your birthday” Tris said walking up to me, i looked at Connor and smiled he smiled to, looking down blushing.

It was soon coming to the end of the day and we were sitting at a cafe about to eat, i was sat next to Connor and Brad, while Tris and James were on the opposite side, once we had eaten they got everyone to sing a happy birthday to me, i’ve never blushed so much in my life.

We were soon off back to the car to head back to their place, it was a long drive and boat ride so Brad and James took turns in driving but yet again i had fallen asleep, i woke up to someone placing their arm around me pulling me close, i realised it was Connor and just went back to sleep.

My head was on Connor’s shoulder and Tristans head was on my knee.