chapter 15

"I'm sorry about your Baterang, Cherry," Atticus told his best friend. "I'll fix it for ya before you go back to visit Gotham."

"Wow, thanks." Cherry replied.

"No prob." Atticus said.

"Hmm... What could Moon Power do to stop them?" Darla pondered.

"Who knows?" Amber shrugged.

The cars soon stopped as they made it to the train station.

"Where are they?" Cruella asked anxiously about the dalmatians as she came out with Jackson, Jessica, and Ivy.

"Calm down," Jean-Pierre told her before opening the back. "Calm down."

"GO, DIPSTICK!" Patch told his brother.

Dipstick soon rushed off to Jean-Pierre. Jean-Pierre ducked out of the way only for Dipstick to ambush Alonzo. '

"You are all going to pay for messing with my family!" Dipstick snarled.

"Not who we're going for, but he'll do." Patch said.

Alonzo soon grabbed Dipstick and put him into a box, and sealed it shut.

"Hey, get my brother out of there!" Patch barked as he came out next.

"Another one?!" Cruella asked.

"Aw, come on!" Jackson complained.

"No matter... Let's get them!" Cruella glared as she soon grabbed Oddball which made her loosen from her sweater, revealing her spotless self. "A RAT! I need spotted puppies, you idiot!"

"You idiot, you grabbed that mutt that was wearing a sweater!" Jackson glared.

"But it's not a rat, I know rats, it's a puppy!" Jean-Pierre defended.

"ALONZO!" Cruella yelled out.

"Yes?" Alonzo replied.

"Find that rat and kill it!" Cruella demanded, referring to Oddball. "LePelt and I will be on the Orient Express."

"K-Kill...?" Alonzo asked nervously about murdering a puppy.

"Yes," Jackson glared. "Kill that mutt."

"The last time Aunt Cruella underestimated a puppy, she wound up in the pokey, along with us!" Ivy told Alonzo with a sneer. "GO!"

"Why not either of you?" Alonzo asked.

Cruella soon hit him to make him move.

"Oh, yes, I see, thank you." Alonzo whimpered out of pain before going after Oddball.

"Good." Jackson smirked before seeing Jessica looking like she was a bit angry.

Ivy looked with her brother.

"Is there a problem, my sweetheart?" Jackson sweet talked Jessica.

"N-Nothing." Jessica said as she started to crack.

Jackson looked to her.

Jessica soon shook her head and glared at him. "JACKSON deVIL!"

"What?" Jackson asked. "But how?"

"Mustve been some kind of magic." Ivy shrugged.

"Don't be stupid; there's no such thing as magic." Jackson scoffed to his sister.

"What about the power of love?" Christopher's voice asked before he jumped down in front of the deVil siblings.

"How'd you get here?" Ivy asked.