Emma??

CHRISSA'S POV
×
" Don't tell anybody , okay? " I said to them.
I went back home and the gate was locked , maybe they're going somewhere , I thought. I don't have the keys so I just climb on the gate which is a very bad Idea , I climb on the gate but I can't... So I decided to call my parents and they said the keys are on my bag pocket , so I reach my bag pocket and thank god I have the keys now! If you're wondering why I need keys to open the gate , our house is very secured.
~
~
After that I locked the gates again and went to open the door of our house. Now our house is mansion and I think you don't wanna sleep in here because scary shits will start happening every 12:00 am but im used to it now. " Emma? Mom said you have to eat. " , Emma is my little sister , she's 8 years old , and she's weird... " Emma?! " I yelled , this is the 5th time Im calling her! I rush through her room and what I found was fucking weird , " Emma?? " Emma was staring at her window singing a song " Hush little baby , don't you cry , Im right here by your side , I am emma please be still " Emma sang this song on a small voice and It's not even the right lyrics! I grabbed emma's shoulders and turn her body to look at me , " AHH!! " I shouted so loud and ran into my room.
~
~
What the fuck?? Wha-what the hell? I swear her eyes are so black!!! I haven't seen her eyes turning black!.. , What was that? " Find me chrissa " wait..thats emma's voice...Now I open my door and try to find her [ Which is a very bad Idea ] , " Emma! Please come out! Im gonna tell mom! " I yelled loudly so she can hear but she wasnt listening." Emma!!! " I swear to god if she doesnt come out Im gonna tell mom! ... Oh my god.. She's walking slowly towards me... I inhale and exhale to relax myself..." hi , big , sister " Emma said this while she's laughing , she was looking down the whole time! " Emma...Look at me. " She looks at me then...

••••••
To be continued...
Im sorry if its too short
Hope you guys are liking this story!
Please vote , comment , and follow!

# Woah Emma! What the heck. #