They crashed...

CHRISSA'S POV
---------------
""""""
After everything happened , I'm still so shooked, I searched why Emma is like this but nothing came up, hmm...Whats that one board where you can talk to them and answer every question you ask?... oh yeah! The Ouija board! But it's expensive... I'll just make my own...

10 minutes passed by

On my paper, there's a yes and no then the alphabets,the word " GOODBYE " , and the numbers...And yep the glass...I look for the candles and...I guess I'm done...I quickly lock my door so Emma can't see me playing the game,I ran to my bed and get the paper and the glass and put it in the floor,I position myself in Indian sit and place the glass in front of the paper and put my both hands on the top of the glass," Is there- " I stopped because I forgot the candles goddammit why I get the candles and light it and put it on the sides and oh my god...The lights! I switched off the lights and ran back to my homemade Ouija board, I position myself in Indian sit and place my both hands on top of the glass,I inhale and exhale and close my eyes " Is there any spirits that would like to talk with me? "....Its so quite,it didn't move,I ask again " Is there any spirits willing to talk with me? " ..... Silence,just silence.Nothing really happend until the glass started moving really slow Oh my god it worked the glass went to the yes and I think I can ask any questions I guess,I took a deep breath and " Is emma okay? " It didnt take that long for the glass to move it spelled out slowly to N and then slowly to O and then it just stops there...Why didnt just the glass move to the No on the upper left of the board....Is she really not okay? I ask another question " Where are my parents? " I ask this question because its 11:30 pm,its almost midnight and they still arent here, the glass move and spelled out , T-H-E-Y-C-R-A-S-H-E-D , A tear slipped out of my right eye , Its just a game right? Its not real..." This is stupid! " I shouted and release my hands from the glass and get the paper and tear it to pieces, I turned on the lights and blew out the candles.
-
-
Last night was just...It left me unnerving...Its 6:30 am and I dont wanna go to school,I grab my phone from the table and called mom and it answered " Hello mom? Are you okay?! " I ask " Hi,Is this chrissa? " this voice..sounds very calming
" Is this mom? "
" No but its her friend, Uhm..We might wanna talk about this somewhere. "
" What do you mean? Wheres my parents? " Why cant this person just tell me...
" Go to the hospital,thats it "
" Wait wha- "
Call ended
What the...She hang up on me,what the heck is happening! Fuck! Im just gonna go change!
-
-
I'm in the Hospital right now,sitting looking left and right
" Are you chrissa? " A girl said walking right up to me
" Yeah...What happend to my parents? " I ask her but she changed the subject
" Wanna go eat first? "She said smiling at me like nothing happend
" Uhm y-yeah wh-why not? " I stuttered and we went to the canteen
»»»»»
I eat my food,drink my juice,and still confused..." Uhh..Uhm.. " I was trying to talk to her but I was nervous " What is it? " She raised her eyebrows and stared at me waiting for me to answer
" What happend to them? "
" They...They crashed... "
" Please dont joke around... " I was looking down,trying to hold my tears
" They crashed at 11:25 am or something.. " She said quitely.

I couldnt help myself but to burst in tears " Im so sorry honey...Good news is theyre fine- "
" They crashed! You hear me!? They crashed! " I cried and cried and she just comfort me
" What number is the-their room? " I quitely said looking down
" Your parents said they dont want you to see them because it makes them sad.. "
" What are you talking about? Theyre my parents! " I cried again,burying my face with my hands and people staring at us.
-
-
Im still in the canteen,but alone...She left me and said she was going to babysit someone and I just said okay.
Everything is a mess,what is happening to my family?