This is crazy..

CHRISSA'S POV
----------
''''''
She looks at me then..She was all normal.." Emma? Are you okay? " before I could grab her by the shoulders , she fainted , " Emma?! " I shake emma's body but she didnt move , So I call 911

" 911 what is your emergency? "

" Please help me! My little sister is not breathing! I dont know if she fainted or not but ... It was just a long story! Please send an ambulance! "

" Maam calm down,Whats your name? "

" Chrissa Blaire! " I was crying so loud I dont understand why..

" And whats your little sister's name? "

" Emma! " I cried and cried .... This is so weird...

" Maam its okay,they're on their way .. Only 10 more minutes , how old is emma? "

" She's 8 years old! "

" Dont worry , everythings fine okay? "

" Okay! " I inhaled and exhaled and thought, Mom's gonna be angry at me... , This is crazy...

7 minutes passed by

" Only 3 more minutes chrissa "

" Okay.. "

3 minutes passed by

3 minutes passed by and I heard a ambulance coming to our way...I shouted help and they stopped there car right in front of our house,I opened the gate and pointed out to my little sister, " Right there!!! Please help my little sister!! " I was so confused why this is happening!...
-
-
A few minutes later...A doctor called me and said that my little sister is all good , she just needs to take a medicine everyday after lunch...I was sitting on the chair , waiting for my little sister to come out........" Hey chrissa! " , I look to my right and it was emma!I ran up to her and hug her and she does the same thing too..." Are you feeling good?? " " A little bit... " She said while yawning , " Well lets go back home and give you a rest " I smiled at her and hold her left hand and went to the exit...
-
-
We get back home safely and told emma to take a rest so she will be fine...

Minutes passed by

I called my friends and told them what just happen..Everytime when somethings happen,I tell it to them...Even if something happens to our family! I'll tell them...everything.Is it good to tell them all? I don't know but for me,maybe...Its not like they're gonna tell it to someone,they are my close friends so I think its good though...