Prologue

I sat in my room waiting for the phone call. I was ready to hear my fate, I was tired of the thoughts in my head destroying me. I was ready to know if my future was going to change for the better or worse.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 5 minutes till 6, meaning that the clinic was getting ready to close for the evening. All i wanted to hear was "no". I wanted to be relieved of this feeling of scariness and nervousness.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I looked at my phone and read the contact name, The Clinic. I debated on whether i should answer the phone or not. I have been waiting all this time to find out the truth, but now that it's here I'm afraid of it. There were too many what if situations popping up in my head at the moment. The only way of solving these hypothetical situations was to answer the phone.

"Hello" I said dryly. "Is this Chante Jackson?" The female on the other side of the phone asked. "T-This is she" I stuttered. "Hi, this is Kayla from North Miami Clinic, and I'm calling regarding your results for your pregnancy test" She explained. "OK" was all I could say. "Well Congratulations, you are pregnant" She said happily. 

I couldn't say anything. I was at loss of words. "u-uh okay. Um thank you. Thank you very much. Have a-a good day" I said. "No problem, Would you like to set up an appointment with us so we could monitor your baby's health and make sure the baby's growing properly?" she asked. "Um, not right now." I said in a daze. "Well alright. Once again congratulations" the lady said before hanging up. 

I couldn't believe it. There was no way in hell that I chante Jackson am pregnant. i only had sex twice. That's not even possible. I would understand if i had sex like a whole bunch of times but  i only did it twice.

This can't be happening. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author's Note:

This is my first real wattpad story. Sooo, please give me some feedback. I am really interested in seeing what you all have to say about my story. And the picture of Chante is in the external link. Thanks:)