Chapter 3: Plans

"Hi I was wondering if I could come in for a visit 2 mondays from now"  I asked the receptionist on the phone. I needed to get to a doctor and make sure that my baby is okay. "Yes, is 1:30 in the afternoon good?" she asked. "Uh, do you have a later time? I have school at that time" I explained. "Um, we have a 2 O'Clock appointment if that makes things better" she said.

Man, that means I have to leave school immediately and I have to drive to school that day. "I'll take it" I told her. "Great, So your appointment is at 2 O'Clock on July 15th" she responded. "Alright. Thank You" I said before hanging up the phone.

I had just come home when i called the clinic. Now, I was getting hungry. Between dialing the number and finally getting an appointment It's been a while since I ate. I walked to the kitchen and looked for food. "Man, Mom never buys anything good" I mumbled to myself. I finally decided on making a steak burrito with cheese, pickles, eggs, lettuce and hot sauce."Yum" I mumbled to myself. This was probably one of the most delicious things i've eaten so far, except for hot funyuns.

Beep! Beep!

I grabbed my phone and saw that both Dre and Marvin texted me. I decided to check Dre's text first. "What bullshit did this dirt bag text me now?" I thought. "Ayye Lil Mama. Im sorry about what I said at school. I didnt mean any of it, I just have alot of stuff going on right now...Can we talk? I need some one to talk to about what is going on with me."  Dre's text read.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to talk to him. He has been acting like a real jerk. Leaving him on read, I clicked on Marvin's text. "Ayye, how yhu doin ma? Ain't talk to yhu in a minute. How my lil homie? You been to da dr yet?"

One thing about Marvin, is that he has always been able to make me smile no matter what. Even when I first met him, he had me smiling like a damn fool. He always cared for me and made sure I was alright. That's why i don't understand how I ended up with Dre. It was clear that both Marvin and I liked each other, but somehow I ended up with Dre.

"Hey Mar :) I been good, chillin. Still haven't told anyone the news. I just don't know the right way to tell anyone. What do you think i should do? I'm scared. And the baby's good (: I can't wait to meet the baby. I want you to be there when the baby is born... I don't know if you would want to but i would like it if you would. To support me, ya know. But im going to the dr in 2 weeks. Anyways enough about me, what you been up to? " I replied. I love talking to Marvin,  it's always a great conversation with him.

Bing!

"Yhu should just tell ma straight up. If she get mad, i gotchu. And ion knoe bout bein in the room while you give birth. Dont that shit stink? Ion know dat sound scary. I'll think about it tho. But aye, make sure that right after you go to the dr yhu call me. I wanna knoe everything!! And im coolin Same shit jus a different day, grindin and gettin money." He replied.

"I guess. I gotta tell mom quick cause my bump is going to become more noticeable. She's trying to put me on a diet cause she thinks im getting fat, idk what to do. And cool i'll make sure to tell you." I texted back.

I clicked Dre's message again, deciding on talking to him. Maybe something has happened to him that is causing him to act like a jerk. "Yea, we can talk. What's wrong? It's alright that you're upset about whatever is happening to you, I just don't think that you should take it out on me." I explained to him.

I was starting to get tired, so i locked my phone and went to sleep.