Writing a Story

When you are able to write a story, you are lucky because not all people are blessed to have that kind of aptitude.

Everyone has a their own strategy in writing a story. Some of their works could satisfy readers some are couldn't.

Writing a story is a quite hard profession, if you are a newbie and you are still young and has a potential in writing, you still have time to develop your ability. But in my case as a 'frustrated writer' it's very hard to think a plot that will hook readers attention. You, the writer, must gather information how to deal with the readers so that your story will gain popularity. For you to train this kind of ability, you must write, write, write more stories having your own experiences, creating characters that has their own characteristics. Another, you will not feel the essence the story you are making if you didn't experience it within yourself, it'll be useless. As you gain popularity as the author of that 'hot story' of course you will be having people who'll criticize your story. Be humble, they don't know what's running on your mind. Smile. As your popularity proliferate, don't forget to thank God for what he has given to you. Be thankful, for giving you criticizers that will test you on how long you'll last. Your temper and your patience to your readers. Of course in order to be proud of yourself, you must know the correct punctuation of your story, be sure you do not have lots of grammar errors. With those mistakes, that'll surely criticize you. To share the great ability you have don't be a 'pencil-paper' person, we have lots of online sites where you can posts your works. Your works that you are surely you did it yourself. Share it! Lastly, don't violate the rules and regulations in the cyber world, "Do not plagiarize."