My Bestfriends

We all have peers, acquaintances, mentors, online friends, friends, good friends but it really matters when we have best friends. 

In this world, it's really hard to make friends, friend who is willing to spend his/her time for you. And I think that all people living in this world has their own so-called "best friends", and I believe that no one was born to become a loner.

I can say I have lots of friends that I can now call them my best friends.

Best friend doesn't always mean he/she must live with his/her friend to become a best friends. My definition of a best friend is one who enjoys themselves, whenever and wherever they are, every time you have a quality time to spend with. I cannot call people my best friend who are fond of using other people just for their own sake, just to get what they want. Best friends are the one who helps you whenever you are in need without hesitations, they are trustful persons in keeping secrets you shared with, they are loyal and they cannot commit betraying when they are at your back, ever. Feels like they're your relatives because of the closeness you've created with. Relationship between best friends will grow fonder and grow stronger if they messed up something and back again to the original without doing something when they are in 'cool off' stage. Means that, all the secrets you'd shared with, will be secrets forever unless you're a betrayer and you spread your secrets you'd shared between your best friend to other people which cause you to another war and that's a big problem. You are not that trustworthy and least people will trust you. You can create more best friends depending upon your own personal preference. 

When you already have your best friends, treasure them and make life enjoyable with them.