How to gain followers on Twitter?

People nowadays are fond into creating their accounts on some famous social networking sites to have an update beyond techno-world and also to know what’s in or what’s popular. Well that’s me. I have created my accounts on Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Sound cloud, Webs.com, Weebly.com, Bubblews, Gmail and the like. And I don’t know why. So I am going to bequeath you tips since I’m experiencing having “these” accounts, especially Twitter.In your own delineation what is Twitter? Well, when I first heard the word, I thought it is a part of speaker that produces sounds, and there’s also a term “Twitter” which is an online social media site where you can send “tweets” containing 140 characters, at most. However this was created by Jack Dorsey on March 2006 where it gains popularity and it was used by millions of people worldwide.

                Having lots of followers on Twitter feels that everyone is watching what you are tweeting. It’s up to you if you would like to have many followers by changing the privacy of your account. But for me Twitter is used to express our feelings and thoughts, not to impress other people. It is the only way to express our own when nobody wants to listen. It is where we can post many tweets as we like. Unlike Facebook, some friends of yours might be angry because of your unlimited appearance on their newsfeed.

                So how to gain 1000 followers on Twitter? First you must create your own account. You must enter your real name, or a nickname will do as long as you are not creating a poser account. What I did is that I followed random people on someone’s followers’ account that I am sure that they will followback. That’s the tip! You follow a person who follows back. Followback is one of the terms used when someone followed back when you are the first one who followed them. Retweet means they like your tweet, in terms of facebook it is called as repost. Favorite is the same as like on facebook.

                “Tweet the right content” it is self explanatory. Age like ours must be aware of what we are tweeting that is respectable in our age. Explicit-content tweets might report you and will cause your account suspended. Next is that you must interact in the Twitter World so that your username would be familiar with. You can even reply, favorite, retweet once you already have your account as much as you possibly can.

                Use hashtag on your tweets. Why? Some people, specifically like me, like to browse what’s with the hashtag. If I liked someone tweet. I retweeted them; mostly I followed them which tend to me having a new follower.