Moving on: A New Start

"Move on", it is easy to say but it's hard to do it, especially when you are still in love with the person who broke your heart.

It's a wonderful feeling when you are in love, but teenagers nowadays, they fell in love easily without realizing the fact that it will be hard for them to move on when they encountered the worst part... "breaking up".

Yes, being in love has a long process that we follow, I know that some people here are hard hearted and cannot fall in love easily. Let's say you fell in love and you had relationship with the one you love and got bored with your relationship and break up with you, yet you're still in love with him/her. You got depressed. You do not know what are you going to do next. Hey friend, it's not the end of the world. You need to 'move on' and have a new start. How?

First is the most hurtful phrase that you'll read, "Accept the fact"... I feel you friend for having this first stage don't worry. After reading this my ways for you on how to move on... make sure you'll apply this to your life and after you moved on... you'll laugh the fact that you were dumb and so childish that it is easy to move on.

Accept the fact. Accepting it with all your heart, it's like you are not destined together in this earth. Accept that your world is gone, and you can find out there, explore! He/She is not the only one person, so do not stick with him/her. If you feel you need a helping hand, share it to your friends you are not that lonely, make your life live to the fullest. Learn from it. Do not store it in your heart. Forgive each of you for hurting your feelings. Make enjoy of yourself, do things that will make you happy. Just like, reading, singing, dancing, create stories to prevent yourself remembering what was happened with your past. Meet new people. There are many people living in this world, so why do you keep yourself a loner?

Lastly, keep this in your mind, that there is someone out there waiting for you. He/She is willing to give his/her life, spend time with you, help you to move on to your past and create a brand new start. Sparks? Maybe. :)

My advice, don't hasten and be excited to find a relationship, relationship will come to you when it is time.

I hope those ways mentioned helped you a lot.