let's chill

CHRES P.O.V.

i pulled Skye out of the closet and dragged her by her legs back to my bedroom. it was sorta hard because she was kicking and moving around alot. i finally got her to my room. and i picked her up and dropped her on the bed(playfully). i started to kiss her again. she broke the kiss and took her shirt off.  then she pulled me back down. but before we could kiss again the door busted open.

???: "ayye chres do you--- oh my bad looks like youre already busy" *smirks*.
chres: "Ray we ain't doing nothing. aye but what was you talking bout" *gets off Skye*
Ray: *looking at Skye Shirtless* " Wassup Skye."
 Skylar: *UNCOMFORTABLE*  "uhh hey Ray" *puts on shirt and walks to the door* "ill be down stairs." *walks out*
RAY: "aye roc you hittin that man. you a lucky mofo."
chres: "nah man you know that skye is my best friend."
Ray: "well when i walked in it look like you was bout to dive in. if you know what i mean." *laughs*
Chres: *laughs* "even if i was it wouldn't mean anything well just best friends."
Ray: "nigga did you hear what you just said. you said that you as possibly bout to Fuck yo Best friend. nigga damn."
Chres: *Laughing hard* "come on man" *puts on shirt* "lets go down stairs."

Skye P.O.V.

i heard what chresanto said about me and hurt my feelings a little bit to know that he wouldn't care if we fucked. Chres knows I'm a virgin and the fact that i was possibly going to give him my virginity and that it wouldn't mean a thing to him. really hurt. so after that i just left, i didn't feel like talking about it or talking to anyone. i just needed space. so right now it's "fuck you chres"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
hey guys a few questions. does anyone know how to upload pics to the multimedia?  and how are you guys like the book? i know it's short but I'm in rush. vote and comment if ya spiffy.

                                                                                                     -shay