The Underworld Goddess Heart

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Copyright 2017 by
PerfectionInRedzMystery

All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form whatsoever.

All rights reserved

Ate Pirm:

I am very proud of myself! Finally, may nagawa na akong story na completed talaga. Pinaghirapan ko talaga ang paggawa ng story na ito. Thank you so much sa nagbabasa at sumusuporta nito. I hope na hanggang sa huli ay mananatili ang supporta niyo sa storya na ito. Marami rin akong story na on-going stories, and I really really hope na susuportahan niyo rin ako sa mga iyon. Thank you readers!

INTRO:

"I was created to balance the world," Underworld Goddess

She was a cheap, silent, and UGLY girl who loved to be alone. She only wanted a peace life and a peace of mind. But what if, her silent life will get MISERABLE?

"My Life was already miserable when I was born," Underworld Goddess.

Three worlds must be balance inorder to commit the REAL WORLD.

Aboveworld where light exist,
Underworld where all are balance,
and
Deepworld where demons exist.

They must be balance to achieve a
the PEACE and PERFECT World.

But how can she balance it when two Gods are chasing her heart?

Gods? Yes, Gods do exist and she will encounter them. The God of Lightness and God of Darkness.

The two opposite Gods will fight and will begin a war to win the Heart of the Underworld Goddess. Who would be chosen to get the Underworld Goddess Heart?

"My duty is to balance and not to LOVE," Underworld Goddess.

Love and Responsibilities. Fear and Tears. Heart and Breathe. Challenges and Obstacles...will arrived to try the Underworld Goddess Heart.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Postscript:
I am currently editing this story so expect more errors. I will revise some scences, sentences, and etc. in this story as soon as I can. I am also open for any criticisms as long as it will help me to improve my skill, and grow as a writer. Please message me privately. Thank you!

I'm not professional so don't expect too much.

P L A G I A R I S  M    I S    A    C R I M E  ❕❕