Jeonghan

Never did you know Jeonghan to have such intense persistence until today.

Fifteen minutes earlier you prepared to leave for the grocery store, alone. You had a list tucked in your back pocket and a handful of spare bags.

"Jagi~." It was Jeonghan's day off, he had spent it toying with you and watching the mindless day programs on television roll by. You didn't complain - he had been frazzled and fatigued for so long, a day like today was just what he needed.

"Yes, Jeonghannie?" His hands surprised you from behind and you almost knocked him from his feet instinctively.

"Where are you going?"

You relaxed your back against his chest, humming softly, contemplating whether you should remind him when you had told him earlier and he'd just dismissed it.

"Shopping. I want to eat something proper tonight, since it's your day off."

"Hmm. Can I come?"

You turned to face him. The question had been genuine. You pursed your lips and furrowed my brow, wondering why that would even cross his mind.

"Ani~, sit down and relax, jagi."

Jeonghan did not settle for that. Rather, he refused adamantly.

"Please, (f/n), I'm so bored and I want to help you. You always go shopping on your own, that isn't fair. Besides, someone might try to hit on you while I'm not there."

But you remained firm in your answer.

"Jeonghan-ah, if I let you come you'll waste your day off."

This back-and-forth repeated till Jeonghan resorted to a more childish tactic. His arms encased you, pressing your face against his chest. He had you tightly, almost where you thought you would suffocate.

"I'm not letting you go until you say yes."

First you fought him amidst laughter, though the laughter left and still he held you. The action lost its humour, and then you could only try to scold yourself free, "Yoon Jeonghan, this isn't funny anymore."

You realised he was entirely serious.

"Fine," you sighed, breathing easier as he released you, "come with me. Not my fault that you're losing the only time you might get to rest.

This led you here.

It was almost as if his sole purpose coming was to keep other men away. You had not even entered the store and already you were connected at the arm.

"(F/n)-ah, who's jagi are you?"

He was even resorting to the brainwashing method he'd used at the beginning of your relationship.

"Aigoo, don't say those things in public Jeonghan." He gave you a straight smile.

"Just answer it, just answer it."

You sighed, resigning yourself. Even if you avoided answering he would repeat it minutes later so you caved.

"Jeonghannie's jagi."

You passed through the entrance and he immediately wandered off. Though, it meant he was no longer attached to you by the hip and you were free to browse in a fraction more peace. You did not get this for even thirty second.

"Jagiya~, let's not have dinner, let's just eat junk food and watch movies tonight."

Jeonghan approached you from behind with an armful of colourful plastic bags filled with sweets and packaged blocks of chocolate. He looked very pleased with himself.

"Really, Jeonghan?"

An almost cheeky grin widened on his lips.

"Really."

Oh, it was a tempting offer and you would agree to it if he did not have the career that he did. Plastering your 'no-means-no' look to your face, you prepared for endless pleading.

"You know that manager-nim will scold you if he finds out. You have to eat healthily for yourself, for the rest of Seventeen, and for the fans."

His confidence remained the same, not faltering at all even after your stern warning.

"It'll be fine, jagi. I'll work hard from tomorrow on so no one will even notice," he trailed off, taking a pace towards you and elevating your heartrate, "and we can cuddle?"

He knew all the slight things that altered your mind. You released a long breath and shook your head. It was his day off, you hardly wanted to take something from him that he desired on such a rare day.

Besides, you did like the sound of the cuddle.

"Okay," you smiled, "okay, fine. We'll do that." He released the snacks into the empty basket and tugged on your hands, swinging them.

"Thank you~, I love you."

You avoided his eyes. Your shyness amused him - to tease you he dipped down and grazed his lips with yours, just barely. He knew exactly what reaction that would elicit and slipped away, humming as he went.

"We need soft drink too."

---

Ayy this boi, I sense he's not always as angelic as he makes himself out to be.

I was listening to Rock from Boys Be while I wrote this, and honestly I started thinking about Woozi. He works so hard, poor child.

But we all love him for it, I seriously hope he realises that.