Wonwoo

You breathed a quiet sigh, raking your fingers through your hair in anxiety.

"Really? Is he really drunk?" You asked, you were in disbelief that the other members let him consume so much. Jihoon made an exasperated noise.

"Yes, he's drunk. He keeps telling stories about your relationship and it's getting annoying. He's started getting intimate so if you don't hurry up—,"

"Yah, I'm on my way!"

Jihoon laughed softly on the other line. You hung up and got to your feet. Though you looked forward to a peaceful night - ended with Wonwoo returning home perhaps tipsy and holding you close in his sleep, letting you play with his hair - it seemed that you would not get that.

Picking up your keys, you drove to the Pledis building feeling a little exhausted. It was late; one o'clock, you found from glancing at the time in your vehicle. The party after their win had certainly lasted a while. After parking and flashing your identification, you entered.

Wonwoo was as drunk as Jihoon had described. Currently he was fast asleep on the sofa, his long limbs falling off the sides. You approached, greeting the other members, of which half of were singing loudly.

"Wonwoo," you said softly, shaking him awake. He opened his eyes and looked dazed; when he recognised you a wide grin pulled on his lips. He wrapped his arms around you and dragged you down against him.

"(F/n)~, my jagi~, did you come to join the party? W-We can dance."

You could only shake your head in response, making an attempt to free yourself from his grip. The attempt failed and you remained helplessly stuck against him.

"Wonwoo-ah, you have to come home," you told him, hoping it might stick in his head and he would listen.

"But the party's not over, jagi. N-Now it's started properly, cause you're here," he mumbled. You gave up fighting and curled up against him, for a moment it was peaceful; that is, until you heard the sound of excitement from the rest of Seventeen and remembered how quiet it had been at home.

"I was really sad," Wonwoo had started talking again, interrupting your thoughts, "when you said you weren't coming. How can I celebrate without you?"

You gave him a warm smile, unsure of whether he would catch it or not but you hardly minded.

"I know. But Seventeen are your close friends, and you've worked hard with them, not me."

He made a noise of complaint, "we've worked hard too! You're still with me, even though I can't see you much when I'm working. And I worked hard so I could see you. My jagi, I only want to celebrate with you."

You could say nothing in reply to that. And, you were concerned; was that what he truly felt? Had he been hiding those thoughts, not telling you? He had complained about going, and then begged you to come, but you had insisted it was for him and the others.

"Wonwoo-ah, you know I love you," you muttered quietly, he picked it up even still and released you.

"I love you too," the way he had told you, ah, it was as if he had sobered up and these were true words; there was a clarity in his dark eyes. As soon as he spoke his lids fell and the drunken, red-flushed cheeks returned, and immediately he began to cry.

"Aigoo, no, come on. Don't cry," you told him, wiping away his tears with your thumb, "I'll take you home."

This time there were no complaints, and he was unsteady on his feet as you supported him through the building to the car. He did not cease sobbing, and as you drove you could hear his quiet hiccups beside you in the passengers seat.

"What am I going to do with you?" You sighed, glancing at his tear-stained mess, "are you hungry? Do you want me to make you something when we get home?" You were trying to distract him.

The crying stopped. He nodded slowly, you hoped a meal would help him sober up.
(Sober? Bigbang?)

"Okay. Don't worry, jagi, we'll celebrate on our own tomorrow," you told him — oh, wait, perhaps not tomorrow, the hangover might sting a little.

"Actually, the day after sounds better."

---