The shipping

Ok so I have been starting to  run out of ideas for this book . So I will read other fnaf ship story's to get me ideas.  Or you guys may have so for me . But what I mean is I may not update in for a long minute. OK 

                                              Mangles pov                 

I woke up hearing  laughing from a bedroom then it stopped . So I went to check it . And yes I would love to walk in on something  you know sex like . Then I heard talking from the bed room .  It sounded like foxy and the other  voice springtraps . I kepted hearing  springtrap tell foxy to go into the bathroom for some weird reason . Then I was thinking dirty about it . Were they going to have I gasped .then waited . Then I knocked on the door . The talking stopped then the door slowly creeked  open . Spring peeked his head out looked side to side and didn't see me  cuse I was on the roof part . Spring then was about to close the door but I bolcked  it with my foot he then looked up and saw me . Phatom mangle what do you want . I crawled back to the ground . And I saw he wasn't  wearing a shirt . So I found something to talk about hey umm spring I now this your place but um why don't you have your shirt on at least when you answer the door you should have it on . Spring  just stared at me . Then foxy walked up to the door still in his pj's  . Hey sis he said to me . Hey bro I responded.  Then springtrap said foxy you were supposed to be ready any hour ago . Foxy replyed  once again not my dad . Spring growled then he pushed foxy in his room and shut the door . Holding foxy inside . Hey let me out foxy whimpered . Spring quickly replyed then get ready then I will open the door . I soon asked spring are you guys going somewhere. Springtrap looked at me then said I Will tell you if you don't judge about me wearing a shirt or not. Fine fine I groaned . He then said no where. his fur and breath stink that's way I am forcing him to get ready for the day . I soon said he can't stink that bad. My nose is sensitive he responded.ohhhh ok I get that mine is to            

                                The shipping Starts Now

                                                Bonnie pov

I was watching mangle talk to spring she's cute even if she was all well mangled up. Today I was going to change that I'm going to fix her I thought to myself. Then I walked out of the hall then saw freddy and chica talking but what I was surprised to see  they weren't phatom anymore and I also saw them kiss . I then ran . Freddy liked chica . Wow anyway I walked some more and saw springtrap writing on something I wondered if it was his diary but I saw him at a desk looking Focus. So I was going to scare him . I tiptoed then his half ear twitched hey Bonnie I heard him say . How did you know I was coming I asked . He didn't respond he was back focusing what he was writing on. What you got there springtrap.  I asked . Paying a bill he responded. Oh how much do you need to pay . 20$ he responded.  Wait what I said in shock.  Then he responded  I get paid 60$ an hour .so I don't really have a lot to pay .puls I like to pay on time so they don't ask me to pay alot . I then said wow hey can I have your job . He laughed sorry bonnie but get your own job . Hey spring how ed you get foxy to be in love with you . I asked he responded  I went sex . What the hell spr-  he then  cut me off and said I'm just kidding  i was just being myself  why you ask bon .I told him the truth  well I like mangle . Well good for you bon so what you going to do . He asked well fix her I replied.  I think shell like that bon anyway I have to mail off this bill and see what foxy is doing good luck with your  love bonnie . Thanks spring I answered. I went to go find mangle well actually Phantom mangle. But she found me . Hey Bonnie she said  to me . Hey mangle I replyed.  Ummm bonnie you know my whole name is phatom mangle right because I am a phatom . She said yeah I know but I like mangle better I responded. Thanks bonnie she repled . Hey umm mangle I can fix you if you like .I asked  y-y-you can fix me .she asked me well if you want me to I saw her change her fur no longer looked burned but white then her mangled up self turn into a normal  body . She gasped and hugged me oh thank you thank you bonnie you freed me from my from I love you . Oops sorry she said no no its ok I love you to and then we kissed personally . And we walked down Halls .

                                               Foxy's pov

I was in springtraps room watching TV then the door opened hey little fox spring said to me . Ahoy springie I repled hey what you watching he asked as he close the door . Nothing  I said as turning off the TV . OK foxy ~ he said with a sweet tone . Oh foxy you know bonnie his in love with your sis . Spring then said. he is wow cool.. I replyed. Yup sooooo mike isn't  coming for some weird reason he said to me he is trYing so hard to start a conversation. The I don't know why but I asked hey spring is it ture you actually love me . He looked at my shocked and confused foxy we talked about this before why are you asking me this . I responded  well I have been in a  relationship before and we'll they said how much they loved me oh its a gay relationship anyway after that they cheated on me then beated me . I stared to cry a little . Foxy stop crying I told you I won't ed do this to you . Do you think that I  will do that type of stuff to you . I responded  you will get mad . Foxy tell me the truth he pulled me close to him.  OK yes I d-do please don't be mad at me. He put his hand on my cheek. Then said foxy you listen to me you understand I will not do this to you ...you do trust me right he asked yes I replyed.  And you love me don't you ~ he got close to my face smiling . Of course  I do . I told him then....foxy you don't need to worry ok . OK I responded  . He then said now get down on this bed . I blushed  then said ummmm later please.  Spring  then went quite  then responded  no let me suck your dick frist . Nope let me do yours .

                                         Springtrap pov 

Ummmm foxy no . Why not he said smirking  at me then I said because if we are gonna do this. It's me then you so are we really going to argue over who's doing who and how we do sex. Fine he said showing his ass at me . Ohhh foxy your pushing me ~ fuck me already  . I soon got on top off Him biting the tip of his ear . Now foxy let me hear those moans of yours I pushed into him . Ahhhh spring . He moaned out to me . But then he flipped me over .hey springie he said to me . Foxyyyyy I told you we are not doing this uless I am doing this . I told him  . Well I don't care then he beat down and suck ed my dick Ahhhh foxy quite it . Mmmmm nope . He continued to  suck on it FOXY Ahhhh . Soon he stopped and started to licking my chest and biting on it . Ahhh foxy he stopped my sentence and kissed me we done for the night I am Terid . He said to me . I am going to get you back foxy .I replyed  . I think I would  like  it . Good night foxy .. nigthy nigth spring.

OK bye now next cap coming soon