Nooooooo p.t 1 short

Why this is going to be short .....I am at shcool rigth now 

                                         Springtrap pov 

Yingyang moved in with us the others picked out wepons . I walked around seeing  foxy sitting down staring at the ground.  Foxy? Are you ok I asked he turned around and shook his head no . I walked to him slowly and hugged him he huged back . So tell me what's wrong love I told foxy he pointed to the collar . Oh you want it off don't you . He shook his head yes I walked away got one of the guns I had I walked back to foxy . He whispered  seeing the gun I had in my hand as i pointed it at the collar . 

                                                 Foxy pov 

Springtrap pointed a gun at me I whimpered  was he going to kil- no foxy he wouldn't  do that that . OK love I am gonna need you to stay still spring told thme I did . " bangs " I heard a few gun shots as the collar slipped of my neck . Thank  you  spring I said to him ...your welcome he replyed . I looked at my stomach it was bigger . Ahhhh I screamed  springtrap put his hand over my mouth  whoa foxy why you scream  he asked me . Me stomach I am getting fat i told him he looked at me and grin and started to laugh  Whats so funny I asked . Foxy your not fat your pregnant he said as he smiled . Ohhhh so that's why my mood swings change I responded  . Yup and umm so we are going to have to tell that you are pregnant soon he said . OK but for rigth now only tell bonnie, pink, 6poptart,  and cheetahstar I told him . OK I will foxy he said as he kissed my forehead  .I smiled and felt a bit terid. Spring I feel sleepy again I told springtrap  he smiled and put me in his room on the bed . Get so rest foxy he told me as he walked out. I smiled and went to sleep. ......

                                 Cheetahstarddxy pov 

I saw springtrap  walk out of his room closing the door . Pink then tapped on my shoulder.  Yeah pink I asked hey cheetahstar can me ,you and 6poptart talk she asked . Sure I replyed. We walked into a room 6poptart closed the door. So what are we talking about I asked . Well me and 6poptart  have a feeling somethings not rigth and something bad  is going to happen she told me . Well all we can do is hope I told her .