Chapter 1: The Wedding Interview

"The thousands of, twinkling stars swallowed by the night sky! I hope one day I will be able to give this to you! This song that would bring a smile to that certain someone! I hope one day you can make the flowers bloom!"

Ever since Yahiro Saiga heard that beautiful song for the first time, it had been recorded on his mind. He had played it mentally over and over again. Whenever he is tense, it calms him down, whenever he is angry, it helps him forget his anger, whenever he is depressed due to his thoughts about Akira, it helps him forget about the one sided love he is cursed to live with.

"...Yamamoto Megumi..." Many thoughts crossed his mind when mentioning that name. That girl managed to cause an deep impact on Yahiro. The first time it was when she sang for him with that beautiful voice of hers, then it was at a New Year festival where she wanted to grant Yahiro's wish, and lastly when she finally confessed her feelings for him, feelings he was unable to reciprocate, not then, and probably not now. "No matter how I feel right now, I just can't forget... Akira..." But as soon as he mentioned that name, the song was played once again inside of his head, and the name of his first love suddenly vanished. "What in the world am I thinking? A man like me will never be able to find true happiness. Taking advantage of that girl's pure heart would be low, even for me."

Yahiro then threw himself toward his sofa and stared out of the window. That song was still echoing against the corners of his mind and a smile was drawn on his face. For once, he was happy. Perhaps if his mind wasn't this distracted thinking about that song and about the girl singing it, he would have noticed Sakura Ushikubo by the door.

The girl smiled to herself and left the room in silence, an excitement-full blush was drawn on her face. "I made an amazing discovery! Yahiro-kun likes Megumi-chan for real! How convenient! Jun-kun will be glad to know the news!"

One Despicable Guy

Chapter One: The Wedding Interview.

Megumi took a deep breathe when arriving at the greenhouse where the members of the Special A always spend their time. A sort of depressive aura was surrounding her, and she couldn't be blamed about it. After all, things had been a little annoying for her lately since her companions were all immersed in the world of love.

The first ones to fall victim of love were Akira and Tadashi, and now were like an old married couple, with Akira cooking for him all the time and wondering about what Tadashi thought about her cooking. She would eventually end up hurting her boyfriend of course since Tadashi as usual would ask her to feed him at every freaking moment, but the hostility was seriously dying down.

On the other hand, Megumi's younger brother was always talking by phone with Sakura. She was happy for him, but couldn't help but feel depressed somehow. After all, she was being ignored by her own twin brother.

Then there were Kei and Hikari, both still being the competitive duo. But Hikari, being the soft hearted girl she always was, would usually fell victim of her own embarrassment when remembering her supposed rival was now her boyfriend, or worse, Kei would challenge her into a weird competition she would immediately lose because of her embarrassment, just last week they had a challenge about who would break a kiss last.

Megumi then turned her attention to Ryuu. While he did have someone he loved, they never formalized, mostly because Finn had some royal responsibilities toward her country which forced her to go back and officially declare she was actually a girl. This also forced her to stay there and attend some meetings with the neighborhood countries as apologize. She plans on returning to Japan soon, but until then, the only way she and Ryuu are able to communicate freely, is by common mail. This also means Ryuu writes to her daily, much to Megumi's dislike since she still saw Ryuu as someone awfully important for her.