Part 1-10

CHARACTER SKETCH ......

Ram kapoor ....son of well known buisness tycoon...he never takes his father's buisness seriously.........he don't believe in love and marriege bcz of his parents unsuccessfull marriege ......he is a bad boy of his town....

Anjelina joile as anjie a model by profession .....and have a relation with ram kapoor .....

Vidya balan as sandy ....she is personal secratory of ram ....

Sakshi tanwar as priya sharma ....daughter of sudhir sharma a bbuisness tycoon...by profession she helps her father in his buisness........

Other characters ....

Dadi, Amarnath kapoor, krishna kapoor ,Sudhir sharma,Shipra sharma.....

If anjie speeks in hindi so bare it ..........

PART 1

Starts off in a big mansion'. All the servants are cleaning around, they are cleaning the tables and making sure the flowers look fresh and what not. the KM was huge..dadi was shouting at the servents .....to make the things clean.....and a well know business tycoon lives here MR.AMARNATH KAPOOR...he was famous with his good works and good deeds ....but his son RAM KAPOOR ...he was opposite of his dad....he never taken his office works seriously....he was always bzy in hot chicks....and How can anyone not know him' he was all over the newspaper and magazines and was very popular amongst the females ....most of the girls have gone for date .....and more than a date......

Dadi and amarnath kapoor sitting on a sofa ....and amarnath reading a news paper ....the buisness corner.....
Dadi: amarnath ......ram kaha hai .....ithni dher ho gaye hai who abhi thak uta nahi hai .....
Amarnath: ma who ghar pe ho ga tho aap ko nazar aye ga ....
Dadi : kaha hai who ....
Amarnath: ma aur kaha ho ga aap ka ladla potha......ho ga kisi ladki k baho mai .....is nay tho mujay kahi ka nahi rakha... look aaj phir say us ki thasveer chappi hai ek model ladki k saath .....dekiyay ma ....
Dadi: yeh kab sudhray ga .....mai tho kehthi hoo thu is ki shaadi karwa day .....phir dekhna kaisay sudhar tha hai yeh .....akal tikhanay laga day gi is ki biwi.....
Amarnath: uhhh shaadi aur is ki .....mujay nahi lagtha kabhi aisa kuch ho ga bhi ....how many times I have told him and asked him but he ignore my words .....woh meri izaath nahi kartha biwi ki kya khaak izaat karay ga......aur aap tho janthi hai ...office mai bhi nahi tiktha kithni muskilo say who office atha hai .....aur office mai bhi kaam mai kam aur ladkiyo mai zyada interest raktha hai .....
Dadi : thu phn laga usay ....mai baath krthi hoo ......
Amarnath dialss the no. and give to dadi .....
Scene shifts to a beatifull room ....windows open ....the curtains are flowing with wind blows.....a huge bed where a guy and girl layed naked cuddled to eachother.....guy is non other then RAM KAPOOR with his girlfrnd anjie .....phn rings ......
Ram: who the hell is this ...in this early morning ......without watching the name on his phn screen he pic it.....who the hell is talking .....
Dadi : oyeee kothya .....sharam nahi andhi ....apni dadi say aisay gal kartha hai koi ......
Ram: ohhh ...dadi ....sry...who kya ...
Dadi : chup kr .... Kaha hai thu .....abhi isi wakth ghar a ...
Ram: dadi mai kisi zarori kaam mai phass gaya tha .....thu .....
Dadi: janthi hoo mai kya zarorri kaam ......sharam nahi andhi thanu .....khotya ....theri thasveer phir say chaapi hai ....woh bhi ek aur naye ladki k saath .....thu bas ghar pohanch abhi k abhi ......
Ram: ji dadi bas abhi nikaltha hoo.....
Ram had only respect for his dadi ...and never argues with her ...he always obey her .....and also afraid of his dadi's anger......he huridly takes his cloths ....
Anjie: ram where r u going ....
Ram: dadi had called me to come fast so I have to go sweetheart.....
Anjie : ok ...but without giving my goodmorning and good by kiss .....he came closer to her and kissed her lips softly but anjie entwined her finger on ram's hair and kissed him paasionately ......
Ram: I will meet u at night ...take care ....and have a nice day by ....
He freshen up and changed his cloths and leaves the house ........he soon reached to km ......dadi was waiting fro him .....to give him tight dose ....to take his life and work seriously .......ram enters saw his dadi ...he knows he was dead today .......
Ram: pairi pona dadi ......
Dadi: pairi pona ....dadi took his ear and twist it ......thujay bilkul bhi sharam nahi athi hai .....
Ram: sry dadi ....plz is baar maaf kr do ....
Dadi: maafi us say pehlay thujay saza milay gi ..... saza hai k thu saadi kliyay ha kr day ......
Ram: kabhi nahi ....mujay koi shaadi waadhi nahi karni ......koi aur saza boliyay....
Dadi: chal teek hai ...thu meri yeh khuahish poori nahi kar saktha ....thu kam as kam ...apnay bauji k saath un k kaam mai he haath bata lay ......apnay kaam ko he serious lay lo ram puthar .....aaj say thu office regular jaye ga ......jaye ga mathlab yeh nahi k waha thu jaye aur us sandy k saath rangraliya manaye......mathlab thu jaye ga aur kaam pe dhihan de ga .....chal ja aur office k liyay thayar ho ja ....
Ram: kya dadi office aur kaam ....mai koi waha kaam waam nahi karnay wala ......aur sanndy thu meri personal secratery hai .....
Dadi : janthi hoo kithni personal hai ...chal ja aur thayar ho ja ....warna accha nahi ho ga.....
Ram: ufuffuu dadi aap bhi na .....he then moves and wear his buisness siut and went to office ...he just assured dadi he will go for work ....but in his heart he thought.. it was not work of office but someother work to be done .....he came to office .....every body greets him ....he was moving to his cabin ....when he saw sandy ......
Sandy: hello sir ....she gives a smile .....
Ram: hello ....sandy meet me urgently at my cabin ....he smiles naughtly ......
Sandy: ok sir ...
He then came to his cabin .....after sometime sandy also comes to his cabin ....he was sitting to king size chair .....
Ram: sandy lock the door .....and put the sign board of don't disturb......and come to me ....
She did wat her boss says ......she came near him and he pulls her by her wrist she collapsed on his lap ......he moves his hand to her shirt buttons .....her shirt buttons were almost open .....her cleavage was clearly to be seen ......a fitted shirt.....her curves were perfectly shaped .......and wearing a fitted short skirt......
Ram: sandy ur looking s**y as usual .....he opens her shirt button and move his face down to her cleavage he gives wet kisses ......I missed u sandy ....she moans .....she put her legs on table .......ram moves his hand to her bare thighs.....moving his hands inside her skirt .....she clutched his collar tightly .......he gives her several kisses to her and pick her in his arms and move towards couch .......he take the cloths off from his and her body .....and enter himself inside her .....he made love to her .....he was vry passionate at his office work.....which is to make love with his personal secratory sandy......she was on top of him resting her head on his chest......
Sandy: ram should I ask u something......
Ram: hmmmmmm ....
Sandy: y u always make love to me at office ....cant we go to another place......
Ram: sweetheart .... if I did that ur image will be spoiled and I don't want that ...
Sandy : hmmm but I read the newspaper last night u were with that model anjie.....that *****....have u did something with her also ram ......
Ram: no sweet heart I was just standing with her u know na that stupid media ......I only love u ....trust me ......
Sandy : I trust u ram .....and I love u too .......