part 23

Part 23

Days passed, ram and priya were enjoying their married life and both of them spend most of the time with each other and ram was handling office from home

Days passed, ram and priya were enjoying their married life and both of them spend most of the time with each other and ram was handling office from home. But ram inside was getting worried about priya's health and his unborn child because of their love making.Ram came to his room not finding priya.Ram: priya where are you baby?Priya: ram I am at washroom. Just a min, I am coming.After some time she came out wiping her face with towel.Ram: what happened? are you not feeling well?Priya:  I am fine. Why are you so tensed?Ram: (holding her from her shoulders) I am a bit worried about your health and our baby. Darling we most of the time make love so today we are going to visit your doctor so that she checks you and I want to discuss about our conjugal life too. I don't want to make you ill and our unborn child's health is also important for me.Priya: ram you are crazy you are going to talk to my doctor about our love making and all, doesn't you feel awkward to talk to her about that.Ram: no why should i? She is your doc and i am your husband and I have every right to know everything and also about our intimacy too, so better be ready on time I have already taken an appointment and at evening we are visiting.Priya: ok I ll be ready. And don't worries I am fine and you never hurt me during love making. She smiles and blushes. Ram hugs her tightly kissing her forehead.                                                       *Doctor's cabinShe checks priya and everything was fine and also did the USG baby was perfectly fine and moving.Doc: mr/mrs.kapoor your baby is perfectly fine and growing well. If you both want to ask anything you can ask?Ram:  yes I want to ask you something doc.Doc: yes mr.kapoor.Ram: doc its ...its ..( he was stammering and was nervous how to ask that question. He wipes his sweat from his forehead and in one go he said) doc I want to ask that how many months me and priya can do sex.Priya was shocked that he really asked it and with horrified face looking at ram.Doc: I know mr.kapoor you'll ask this. So let me clear you its perfectly fine to do sex till 7 months if your wife is feeling well and is not forced in to it.Ram: oh ok.Doc: one more thing but you can't be intimate every time, just twice or thrice a week as priya is in her 5 and half months pregnancy.Ram's tension was released now.                                           *Late night,ram and priya lays on bed hugging each other.Ram: sleep baby it's too late. Good night.Priya: ram you are forgetting something.Ram: what?Priya: good night kiss.He smiles and took her lips in his and kissed her softly, but priya not leaving his lips and kissed him passionately. Her tongue slide inside his mouth, enjoying the kiss they both hold each other tightly after a long kiss they broke the kiss.Priya: ram tonight you don't want to make love to me..she said with a teasing tone.Ram: no darling I think you are tired and you have to sleep.Priya: I am not convinced with your answer ram, is it because today doc said that don't get intimate most of the time.Ram: no baby it's not like that, I have to wake up early tomorrow because I am going to office and there are important meetings to handle out.Priya: you didn't inform me before that you are going to office and that too from tomorrow.Ram: sorry baby even I was not aware of that, dad told me that I have to join from tomorrow and there are important meetings too.Priya: ok.Ram: good night.Priya: good night.Pecking her lips they both slept.                                               *Next morning ram woke up and was getting ready for office when priya open her eyes from sleep. Opening her eyes she saw ram and was already in his office wears.Priya: good morning.Ram: good morning baby.Priya: aap nay mujay utaya q nahi. Aur aap office k liyay ready bhi ho gaye ho. Mei abhi ja k aap k liyay breakfast ready karthi hoo.Ram: no priya I am already late and you don't need to do all these bansi kaka hai in kamo k liyay. He came near bed and sits beside priya and holding her hands in his, priya I am going to office, and you have to take care of yourself and you are not going to do any kind of home chores ok and do your BF and take your medicines too.Priya: but atleast have your BF before going.Ram: baby I'll do it at office. He stands and before leaving he kissed priya. Bye take care.Priya: bye. Love you.Ram: love you too.                                                 *
Priya spent her time with elders of the house dadi and Krishna ji, they had a good time talking with each other, but priya was missing ram. She thought to visit him at office for lunch. She went to kitchen and tells bansi kaka that she'll cook today, and she starts preparing alloo paratha which ram loves to eat and she was also craving for that,bansi kaka was helping her through out.She packed their lunch and went to get ready. She thought to surprise him, so she didn't inform him.                                              *Kapoor industries.Every one greets priya and she straightly went to ram's cabin,Ram's cabinShe knocks the door.Ram: yes, come in.He didn't look at the person as he was so engaged in his work.Priya: hi, lagtha hai office k saray kaam ek he din mei finish karna hai. She smiles and ram looks at her in shock.Ram: priya thum yaha,Priya: kio apnay husband k office nahi aa sakthi mei.Ram: yes you can, but you should be taking rest.Priya: but I thought my hubby wants to spend some time with his wife.Ram: yes that I always want to.He stands from his chair and went to priya and takes her hands and sat on couch.Priya: ram I think u didn't have lunch yet as you were so occupied to your work.Ram: yes baby I didn't got time.Priya: that's why I bought lunch for you.Ram: wow that's like my caring wife. He winks at her. So tell me 1st , u ate your lunch or not.Priya: no, I want to eat with you.Ram: ok now can we eat buhath bathay kr li, pait mei choohay daudh rahay hai. They both laughs.