Part 19

Twilight melted away, majestic sunrise, red orange glow seeping over the horizon as if the light itself was being poured from a molten sun. powerful rays flood over the landscape lighting every blade.

Ram was snoring loudly priya was getting disturb from her sleep

Priya: Mr.kapoor kharatay dheeray leejiyay aisay lag raha hai meray kano mein kharatay lay rahay ho.
When both open their eyes. Ram saw priya so close to him.
Ram: kia bath hai priya thum meray ithnay kareeb kal rath tho pillows rakay thay aur distance maintain karnay ki bath kar rahi thi ab kia hua meray ithnay kareeb ...kahi thum mera rape karnay ka tho nahi soch rahi ho he said with a joking tone and covered himself with douvet.
Priya: shut up Mr.kapoor..aur mein aisa q sochnay lagu and bhala koi app ka rape kar saktha hai ..and last night I was scared is liyay app k ithnay pas a gaye kuch ghalath sochna bhi math. And waisay bhi mein nay socha hai k dusra room bhi furnished kar loo so we both sleep to separate rooms.
Ram: no no no he said with sadness.. priya agar hum room share karay gay tho you'll get to know k mein badal chukka hoo I am not like that anymore and isi bahany mei apnay unborn baby k sath kuch wakth guzar saku ga and dekho na kal rath u got scared and I was there for you to hold me so please don't think about separate rooms.
Priya: uffu mr.kapoor aap bhi ithna kuch bhol diya ek he saan mei I ll think on ur words for now I m goin to fresh my slef as you already disturb me from my sweet sleep with your those bloddy snores she got up and walks towards washroom between mr.kapoor sometimes you snore so bad .
Ram: but I love to snore he said with a teasing tone.
                                                *
Priya was reading a book when ram snatched it from her.
Priya: what are you doing?
Ram: I am here for you and you are reading a book.
Priya: because I was feeling to read a book and give me the book.
Ram: really so let me know what were you reading. He starts reading it loudly..The lines were (i was in between two places at same time and it was so beautifull view) ...when ram stops reading it and said..What rubbish how can a person be at two places at same time ...ye lo apni book aur read it yeh non sense cheezay thum he read kar sakthi ho priya he gave him the book...
Priya: I know k yeh line thoda non sense hai koi ek wakth pe do jaga mei kaisay ho saktha hai even I don't believe this but I want to finish reading this so let me read it and you just go and do some other work .
Ram: I am doing my work priya isn't it?
Priya: yes staring me is your work?
Ram: (laughs loudly) yes staring you is my new job and new work.
                                          *
Ram: priya priya (he came to her room where she was laying on bed)
Priya: yes mr.kapoor kia hua ithni zor say kio chilla rahay hai.
Ram: kia hua thum aisay q laity ho ( he came near her and touching her forehead showing his concern) are you alright?
Priya: I am ok its just my back was paining that's why I came to have some rest..is halath mei zyada bait nahi sakthi.
Ram: abhi back pain tho nahi hai?
Priya: no I am fine you say ..What were you telling?
Ram: can you come with me for a drive I want to show you something if you are feeling well?
Priya: I said I am fine now ...between I was feeling like to go for a drive.
Ram: so come let's go.
They went for a drive.
In car
Priya: mr.kapoor yeh drive kuch zyada he lamba nahi ho gaya now I m feeling sleepy and tired and hum kaha ja rahay hai.
Ram: do you have patience .i want to show you something.
Ram stops the car and asks priya to get down.
Priya: yaha highway mei..
Ram: why are you asking so many questions will you come out?
Ram hold her hands moves little ahead asks her to close her eyes and not to open till he informs.turns her and stands behind her.
Priya: what are you doing?
Ram: trust me priya.
Raises her hand and holds it.