Halloweeeeeen

This is a holiday-themed Jally story. In this one, they go trick-or-treating or something like that. I hope you enjoy it, as always!
-------------------------------------------------------
--Third POV--
It was Halloween and Dally and Johnny had decided to go get candy for Johnny, much to Johnny's disliking. He had told Dallas that he was too old to go get candy, but Dally wasn't having it.

"Of course we're gonna get you some candy," Dally said matter-of-factly.

"But why?"Johnny whined.

"Because my little squish bean deserves candy," he said with a shrug. He heard Steve snicker behind him.

"What's so funny?"Dally snapped.

"Little squish bean?"Steve said while the others began to laugh, "is that the best you could come up with?"

"I kinda like it," Johnny said shyly.

"If he likes it, it stays, "Dally said firmly, finishing the argument. They stopped bothering him but light chuckles could still be heard.

"We're headin' out now," Dally announced with his arm around Johnny's shoulder. Darry stopped them before they could leave.

"Take Pony with you."

"Fine," Dally said with a huff of annoyance, "Don't know why I gotta be a babysitter."

"It's fine Dally, I won't bother you guys at all. You'll even forget I'm there, "Pony reassured him. Just then Two-bit and Sodapop came rushing into the room.

"DID I HEAR SOMEONE SAY TRICK-OR-TREATING?!," the two yelled in unison.
Everyone jumped and Darry finally replied.

"Yes, I did. Dally and Johnny are taking Pony."

"Well can we come?"

"Well yeah," Johnny said smiling at the two. They cheered and ran over to the trio excitedly.

"I'm so excited I can't wait!," Two-bit said happily.

"You're almost a grown man," Dally said with a small smile.

"And so are you but you're taking Johnny and Pony with ya," he retorted.

"You got 'im there, "Soda said with a grin. He groaned and they all headed out.

"Dal?"Johnny said to the greaser beside him.

"Hm?"

"This is a greaser neighborhood, they aren't giving out candy."

"Who said anything about going to houses?"Dallas asked slinging his arm around Johnny.

"You aren't planin' on stealing, are you?, "Pony asked him nervously.

"He's Dallas Winston, he does nothing legally, "Two-bit said rolling his eyes.

"Aw c'mon Dal," Johnny said, "we can't go steal, maybe some houses will have some?"

"Fine," he said pulling the other boy closer. Johnny's face flushed but he enjoyed the others' warmth. They stopped at a house and knocked on the door.
"TRICK OR TREAT!" Two-bit and Sodapop screamed when the male opened the door. Pony looked down in embarrassment.

"So ya'll want some candy?" he asked with a raised eyebrow at the group. Pony nodded slightly and Soda began to bounce up and down. Dally stared at the man with his normal icy gaze and waited for him to give them some. The man gave a few pieces to each of the males, but Dally wasn't happy with that.

While Pony, Soda, and Two-bit were trading, Dally took Johnny's switchblade from his pocket and held it at the man.

"You're gonna give him some more," he said with a low growl. The man jumped back, startled but complied nonetheless. Dallas handed him back his blade and gripped his shoulder tighter.

"Aw shoot Dal," he said with a shy smile, "You didn't have to do that."

"Yes I did, my little squish bean didn't get enough." He pulled Johnny into a hug and Johnny hugged back. Soda wolf-whistled (IDK if that's even what it's called but oh whale) whilst Two-bit told them to get a room.

They broke apart and proceeded to go to more houses, Dally threatening innocent people for Johnny to get more candy. When they were done, Two-bit, Soda, and Ponyboy had eaten all of their candy, so they were hyper the rest of the way. Johnny and Dally were walking hand-in-hand when suddenly Dallas got an idea.

"I know that look, you're planning something." Dally just shrugged and they continued walking. When they finally reached the Curtis' household, they walked in and Darry sighed at the sight of the three hyper males.

"I'm headin' to the convenience store for somethin' real quick," Dally said while walking out of the door. Johnny went and sat on the couch while Steve tried to calm Sodapop down.

"Hey Two, "Soda said, "Mickey's on TV". They all sat with their eyes glued to the TV when they heard Dallas arrive.

"You didn't steal anything, did you?"Johnny asked anxiously.

"Nah, I did buy something though, "Dallas said with a sly grin. He handed Johnny a bag of Salt Water Taffy and a pack of cigarettes. Johnny smiled widely and hugged Dallas.

"Thanks, Dal," he said into his chest.

Dally just chuckled in response and they sat on the couch, eating taffy and watching Mickey Mouse.

"Wow Dal I never saw you as the cuddling type," Steve said while the others snickered. He glared at them and pulled Johnny closer to him, lightly kissing the top of his head.

"If Johnny likes it then I like it."

"Daaaaal," Johnny said with a laugh. He put his head on Dal's shoulder and drifted to sleep. Dallas gently put him in his lap and the two stayed like that, ignoring the remarks that Two or Soda would make.

"I think it's cute, "Pony said.

"Well so do we. We just like poking fun at him, "Darry said. Dally made a crude gesture with a specific finger before running his hands through Johnny's hair. After a few episodes of Mickey Mouse, everyone started to head to bed. Dally shuffled down to lay on his back, Johnny resting on his back between Dally's legs. He kissed the top of his head before closing his eyes.

"G'night Johnnycake, I love ya," he said sleepily.

"I love you too, Dal," he heard a quiet voice say drowsily.
-------------------------------------------------------
I feel like these chapters and getting trashier and trashier. I guess this was okay?? But I mean I swear that one part is not meant to be inappropriate I meant for it to be like this.

 I guess this was okay?? But I mean I swear that one part is not meant to be inappropriate I meant for it to be like this

also, Charlie when you read this I just wanna ask if you are pleased.