Chapter 1

Regina's POV

It's been only a month since my dear Daniel died, only a month since my wedding day, only a month since I was crowned Queen. Most importantly only a month since my life ended. My life ended on that dusty cold floor of the stables, the stable where only a month ago my truth love and I shared our last kiss. The last time my heart was full of love was that night. Now it's full of hate. Hate for Snow White, hate for my Mother and hate for Leopold. With every passing minute of these dull days the hate in my heart only grew not vicious and dangerous. It was consuming my heart and my life. It was cruel and I felt it like a stab to the heart. No matter how hard I tried the pain wouldn't stop in fact it kept getting worse.

I hate my Mother for ripping the heart out of my fiancées body. For doing it in front of me, for making me feel helpless and for her deciding my life for me. I hate Leopold for asking me to marry him. But more than anything I hate Snow. I hate her for being on that horse , for not falling or dying before I could get to her. I hate her for telling Mother about Daniel, she ruined my life.

Then I realised I didn't have to save Snow. Daniel didn't have to love me but he did and for that he was killed. I can't hate anyone for Daniels death because it is all my fault. If he hadn't had loved me this wouldn't have happened. I hate my self.

I have to get out of here out of the palace. "Guards get my horse ready, I'm going horse riding !" I shouted and with that I was gone.

No POV

Regina had grabbed her coat for quickly that it wasn't even fastened as she ran to her horse Rocinante. A horse she had been given by her father when she was only young. They escaped the walls of the palace and went miles until they where forced to stop. Not for just any reason though. There was an obstacle in their way, a portal "come on Rocinante let's go through and see where it takes us" Regina said even though she was anxious. After a moments thought she led the horse through the portal. Once through she quickly realised she was in a town, a town named Mystic Falls

A/n
Thanks for reading ! Quick reminder I don't own any of these characters or places.