Twenty-five - Confession Part 3

Me and Jisung were hanging out at the park. He was acting all weird. Taeyong asked me to bring him, because he wanted someone to babysit him. Jisung isnt allowed to be left on his on his own. He wouldnt stop asking me questions. Jisung: "Mijung, do you want ice-cream? Do you want me to buy it?" Mijung: "Jisung, calm down and yes I do want some ice-cream, but I'll pay." Jisung: "No I'll buy them. What's your favourite flavour?" Mijung: "I'll have a vanilla with chocolate syrup." Jisung: "I'll be back in a second." He left me on my own. Did I just let Jisung go get ice-cream on his own? If he's not back in 10 minutes, I'm going to find him.

After 7 minutes, he came back. He handed me the ice-cream. Mijung: "Thank you, Jisungie!" I started to eat. "What flavour ice-cream did you have, Jisung?" Jisung: "I had cherry. It's the bomb." Mijung: "Very funny." He put his ice-cream on my nose, I did the same. It looked like we were a couple and we were in public as well! Jisung: "Mijung? I have something to tell you." Mijung: "What is it?" Jisung: "I-I l-like t-this g-girl b-but I-I d-dont k-know h-how t-to t-tell h-her." He stuttered. Mijung: "Why don't you practice on me." Jisung: "O-ok. Hey um I have something to c-confess. I've liked you since we met and I would like you to be my girlfriend." Mijung: "That was great! You're now ready to ask that girl out." Jisung: "I just did." Mijung: "ME!" Jisung: "Yeah. So will you?" Mijung: "I'll have to think about it, but for now let's go back to SM." Jisung looked sad. Jisung: "Ok." We went back to the company.