One - Talented

Hi, I'm Mijung, and I'm just a normal girl who has a brother who is an idol, its overwhelming having him as a brother, he works at BigHit Entertainment, I'm jealous, yet not at the same time. I've always wanted to be an idol like him, but I'm to shy and I always hide my talent because I'm scared people would make fun of me. There's only one person who knows about my talent and that is my brother. Also all of my friends are idols and it's hard for me to make new ones so I don't mind if they can't make it to many events.

I was waiting outside BigHit, for my brother. He's normally on time, but today he's late. Suddenly someone covered my eyes. Mijung: "Who is it!? I know Judo and not afraid to use it!" Jungkook: "Who do you think it is?" Yes, my brother is Jungkook, from BTS. He uncovered my eyes. Mijung: "Kookie you scared me!" I punched his arm. A lot of people think me and Jungkook are dating and spread rumors about it, but his manager always protects us by messaging anonymously, saying we're just brother and sister, but rumors still spread, so we have to be careful of what we do, where we go, and what we say. Mijung: "You're late! Where have you been?" Jungkook: "Sorry. BTS have been doing a comeback and the choreography is really hard, harder than the last one!" Mijung: "Ok, I'll let you off this once." I like acting older than him, but I'm 6 years younger and I hate it when he calls me 'Noona' or 'Eomma'. Jungkook: "I'll try not to be late next time.....Noona!" he started laughing, then started to run. Mijung: "JEON JEONG-GUK! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" he's still laughing and running, so I decided to run after him. "JUST TO REMIND YOU JUNGKOOK, I'M FASTER THAN YOU!" I started to run after him and caught up with him after a few seconds. He stopped and slowed me down. Jungkook: "Need a drink?" I just nodded my head, since I was out of breath. Jungkook: "Usual?" I nodded my head again.

Once we got our drinks we went walking around Seoul, we were talking about music, singing and rapping, when he brought up the topic. Jungkook: "Mijung, you need to audition for a company." Mijung: "How many times have I told you?, I'm horrible." Jungkook: "You're not, although, I do say your rapping is better than your singing." I just ignored him.

For the rest of the day we were singing and rapping together, when I bumped into someone. Mijung: "Sor-" ???: "No it's ok, well sorry too, I need to go now, bye." Jungkook: "Do you know him?" Mijung: "Nope."

Mark's P.O.V (The person who you bumped into)

That girl, with Jungkook, has talent, I'll report it to my manager. Was she singing one of my songs. I think I may fall for her if I ever see her again.

Back at sm entertainment

Manager: "What do you want now Mark?" he looked at me annoyed, again. Mark: "You know you can't find a rapper." Manager: "Go on." Mark: "I bumped into someone today she's amazing at rapping and singing. I didn't get her name, but she was with Jeon Jungkook from BTS." Manager: "I'll call his manager and ask him who Jungkook was with today. Thank you for the information, Mark....... Wait.... she? I said for you to look out for boys." Mark: "I know but she was the only person I could find who can rap." Manager: "Fine, you may go now."

A/N: Thank you for reading, this is my first fanfic, so I hope you enjoy. Saranghae!