Nash for Kayla.

A/N
Hellur, sorry I haven't been updating, I've just been so busy, but schools almost over sleep yay! But this is for Kayla, I hope you like it. :)

Kayla's P.O.V

I was going to MAGcon, I was so excited because I've been wanting to go MAGcon for like ever! I'm going alone, but it's worth it because I get to see Nash Grier, I've had a crush on him ever since I found out what MAGcon was. I was one of the first girls there. I saw the boys. I yelled Nash's name and he looked at me and winked. I blushed, "I love you Nash!" I kept yelling while fan girling a little.. Then we smiled at me and said, "I love you guys too." Everyone yelled. "PÜMAAAAAAAAAA" They all yelled putting the song 'Turn down for what'. 3 hours later, MAGcon was over and we all had to leave, then Nash pulled me aside and asked me, "Do you wanna come back to the hotel with me and the guys?" I nodded Yes, then when I got to the hotel all the boys were so sweet. Taylor pretended to hit his head on the wall and get knocked out. I laughed, then Nash pulled me to the side and said, "So, what's you're name?" "Kayla." I replied. "That's a pretty name." He smiled, I blushed then said, "Thank you." He took my hand and kissed me, I looked at him then I grabbed his shirt and pulled him in for another kiss. "Zayumm BAE!" Cameron yelled and the other guys followed. Nash laughed then whispered in my ear, "Let's go to a different room.." I said, "Okay." Then we went to the a different room. He grabbed me a kissed me, not long after we started making out. He got on the bed and pulled me on top of him and started making out again, I grinned on him lightly while we grabbed my waist. Then I felt his bonner on my clit and moaned into his mouth, then I grabbed his hair and pulled it. He grunted then took off my shirt and I took his off. I then got off of him and took off my pants and underwear and took off his pants and boxers, then I got back on top of hold him. He entered he and I moaned, "Ugh, fuck you're so tight.." He grunted. "Uh, fuck, Nash you're dick feels so good." I moaned as he started thrusting, I moaned his name repeatedly, "Fuck, Nash, fuck me harder." I said putting my hands know his chest and then he started grunting louder. "Ugh, Kayla, fuck, I'm gonna cum." He said as we came at the same time. We put our clothes back on and went back to the room with all the other boys and they looked at us and said, "Y'all had fun?" Me and Nash laughed kissing each other. "Yepp."

A/N
Hai, sorry it wasn't so good.. But I hope you liked it Kayla. :) Remember to comment what boy you want one with:
Shawn
Cameron
Matt
Aaron
Nash
Carter
Jack G
or Jack J

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTA:
@I_Luv_Mendes.