Taylor Imagine.

Yay an update!! Sorry for the long ass wait but I is baackk. :3 Hope y'all enjoy and this Isn't made out to anyone specific so yeah.
——————————————————————————
Today was finally the day I was gonna speak to my crush, Taylor, I've had a crush on him ever since school started and I only hope he liked me too.. But today I was finally gonna talk to him, have an actual conversation with him. I can't explain what I liked about him I just did.
*In ELA*
I sat next to Taylor this period, I had 47 minutes to grow some balls(even tho I'm a female.. lol.) And talk to him. It wasn't hard because we had to discuss the work with the person next to you. "Hai." I say looking at my notebook. "Hey." He replies with a smile and a twinkle in his eye. "So what do you think of the people in the class so far?" I ask smiling back. "Well, they're kinda ghetto... They're not people I would really get along with.." he replies looking straight into my eyes. It was quiet for a while.. "So are you single?" I just blurred out not even thinking. "Well actually, I am.. Why do you ask?" He says chuckling. "No reason, just curious." I reply. After that the bell rung. 'Fuck' I thought to myself. As I walked across the hall to science I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Taylor's and he wanted me to follow him. We ran all the way to the back staircase. "Taylor what the fuck? We're gonna be late." I say turning around. "That's the point." He says grabbing me and kissing me roughly. I kissed back. I dropped my book bag as Taylor pushed me against the wall after a while of making out hands started to wonder, breaths started getting heavier. Taylor then took off his shirt and ripped off mine, he didn't seem to care if we got caught or not, and neither did I. We kept kissing then hands started wondering lower. I felt Taylor's big hands remove my pants, I felt his fingers go into my underwear and start to rub me softly making me moan. He started to kiss my neck and go faster making me moan louder. I grabbed on to his hair as he bit my lip, "Fuck.. Taylor don't stop." I moan softly. Then I took off his pants and started to palm him through his boxers. Moans were filling the air and the faster we both went, the louder we would get. Taylor then took him hand out and moved mine and pulled down his boxers and pulled down my underwear. "Do you really wanna do this?" He asks rubbing the tip of his dick on my clit. "Uhh, yeah.." I say in-between moans. He stops rubbing his tip on my clit and enters me slowly. It hurt... Alot. He started trusting slowly making me adjust to his size witch made it feel amazing. My moans of pain turned into moans of pure pleasure. After a couple more thrust I had an orgasm, and it felt fucking amazing.. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum." Taylor says as I feel his cum pumping into me making me moan louder..
——————————————————————————
Okay, so sorry if it kinda sucked... I was rushing it a bit so hope y'all enjoyed and that conversation that happened in ELA between them was an actual conversation that I had with my someone. So yeah comment if you liked what I did and want more like this with either;

Shawn
Cameron
Matt
Aaron
Carter
Taylor
Jack G
Jack J
or Nash.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER, KIK ME, OR FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR.

Twitter; @I_Luv_Mendes
KIK; GearsOfWarFreak
Tumblr; ilovemendes

             ~ Yami.✌