MAGcon Tour.

A/N

Hi, this is for Elena again. But this time I'm in it(Yami). So Yeah. Again I'm on with my phone so don't mind the spelling or grammar.

Elena's P.O.V

Omg, I can't believe I'm going to MAGcon! Me and my friend Yami are going together. She's mostly going for Shawn. I'm mostly going for Cameron, but we love all the MAGcon boys. "Omg! Omg! O.M.G!!!" Yami yelled in the car on our way to MAGcon. "Yo, calm down!" I said. "I can't! We're going to MAGcon!! Jesus balls!!" She said hitting her head on the window. "Ow..." She said laughing. I started dieing, "Are you Ok?!" I asked still laughing. "Nope." she said without hesitation. 45 minutes later we got to MAGcon. I got out of the car first, then Yami, she tripped and fell. She's really clumsy. I tried to help her up but I was laughing to hard and fell next to her. 2 boys came up and helped us up. After we got up we looked up to see who helped us, and it was Shawn and Cameron. Shawn was infront of Yami and Cameron infront of me. Me and Yami looked at each other, she was blushing like a tomato. "Are you guys okay?" Cameron asked. "Yeah." I said, and Yami nodded as her and Shawn just looked and smiled at each other. They took our hands and took us inside were all the other MAGcon boys were. "Hello, and who are these pretty ladies?" asked Taylor. Yami chuckled. "Oh shit Yeah, what're you guys names?" Shawn asked. "I'm Yami, and that's Elena." Yami said. "Yami? Is that your real name?" Matt asked. "No." Yami said looking at the boys. "Then what's your real name?" Shawn asked. "Don't worry." She said smiling at him. "PÜMA." Cameron whispered in my ear nearly giving me a heart attack. "What the fuck." I said. Cameron laughed. "You guys should come back to the hotel with us after the show." Aaron insisted. "Uhm. Okay." Yami said. We looked at each other like: Our dream has became a reality. 2 hours later after the show we all went back to the hotel Shawn and Yami were next to each other talking. And me and Cameron were next to each other. "POTATOES!" Yami yelled. "PÜMA!!!" all the other boys including Cameron started yelling. I laughed. When we got to the hotel we all went to the elevator and of course Yami trips going in, Shawn chuckled. "You're clumsy aren't you?" He asked. "A little.." Yami blushed. When we got out the elevator we all went into the same room. Carter started dancing to the song 'Confident'. But them Yami but the song 'The Dark Side' we all looked high because the only ones who actually knew how to dance was Cameron and Carter. I started laughing because Yami then put a Spanish song and that's about the only thing we knew how to dance. Cameron got up and started doing a Mexican type dance. We started dieing. "We're Puerto Rican, not Mexican." Yami said still laughing. "Dat ass." Shawn said as Yami danced to the Spanish music. "Shut up!" Yami said pushing Shawn. I took Cameron and was showing him how to dance Spanish music. Yami did the same thing with Shawn but the funny thing was that Shawn couldn't dance at all and Yami only knew how to dance Spanish music. Then they put the song 'Pour It Up' "Have a twerking contest." Taylor said. "No.." Yami said. "I have no ass" I said. "Then what the fuck is that?" Yami said slapping my ass. "Hey!" I said hitting her ass. She ran to the corner and said "My ass is to big of a target, that's not fair." Shawn laughed, so did all the other boys. "What the hell? Are you guys like together?" Nash asked. "What?! No, she doesn't like girls." Yami said. "But you do?" Nash asked. "Yes, I'm bisexual." Yami said, I looked at her. "What?!" She said. "Nothing.." I said. Cameron grabbed me and sat me on top if him. Shawn did the same to Yami. "I have to go.. My dad wanted me home by 12.." Yami said getting off Shawn. "Aww, don't go." Shawn said. "I have to." Yami replied. "Let me walk you out." Shawn said taking Yami's hand, leaving me alone with the other MAGcon boys. "So. Are you a virgin?" asked Jack G. "Actually, I'm not." I said. "Oh really? What about your friend?" asked Aaron. "Yami? Yeah, she is." I said has Cameron put his hands know my waist and started grinding me on him. "Cameron! W-what are you doing?!" I said. "You'll see.." Cameron took me off his lap and pushed me to the bed. "Stop!! Tell what your doing!" I yelled. Nash put his hand over my mouth. "Shh. You'll see." He said. Cameron ripped my shirt and pants off leaving me there with my underwear and bra on. "Stop!" I yelled trying to get off. Nash pulled down his pants and grabbed my hair and shoved his dick into my mouth. Then Cameron ripped my panties off and shoved his dick in me and started to go fast and hard not letting me adjust to his size. "Ugh, fuck. I'm gonna cum." said Nash. He took his dick out of my mouth and came on me, Then Cameron came inside of me. Then Taylor and Matt did the same thing, then Jack and Jack, Then Aaron and Carter.

A/N

Sorry it wasn't so good and so long but Yeah. and I'm Yami btw. And Yes before people ask questions I am Bi. don't judge me. but Yeah comment if you want me to make more with:

Shawn

Cameron

Nash

Aaron

Matt

Carter

Jack G

Jack J

or Taylor.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTA: @I_Luv_Mendes. Byeee.