Broken {Edited}

pilot (shawn's private jet pilot)

"welcome aboard mr. mendes!"

"good evening mr..."

"marshal. are you ready to leave sir?"

"yes, she's all gassed up and all
ready to go?"

"indeed she is sir, there are gum balls, gummy bears and more candy on the sides. inside the mini fridge are water, and some cola."

"okay thank you sir."

my co-pilot babineaux, closed the door. we are very big shawn mendes haters. so we took it upon ourselves to get rid of him.

"are you sure, i mean my daughter loves his music."

"i'm sure. it was nice knowing you babineaux."

"you too, fog."

we hugged each other and took off.

-1 hour later-

as we were flying over the bermuda, we turned off all systems. and started panicking.

"mr. mendes were going to crash!"

"what?! no we can't i have to get home!"

the plane started shaking. we opened the door and saw water underneath us.

"this is it."

"mission completed good job, ches."

"you too jams."

"what do you mean we're going to crash!"

"you see mr. mendes, we hate you very very much, so we took it upon ourselves to get rid of you."

i said grinning on the other hand chester, was contemplating something.

"ches, what's wrong?"

"what we're doing is wrong! we shouldn't kamikaze just because we don't like someone's music, that's fucked up!!"

"your right, but it's to late now."

i said shoving chester out the plane. his body grew smaller and smaller as he hit the water, body not moving. i had killed  him.

"dude what the hell is wrong with you!"

"nothing, nothing at all."

i said grinning still. shawn came up to me and we both started struggling. i fell out the plane but held on to the door.

"time to say bye by-"

before he could finish his sentence the plane shook and knocked him out. before his body disappeared into the fog, i heard him whisper one last thing.

"i love you sabrina carpenter."

he splashed into the water and disappeared, probably to be eaten by sharks.

that's what really happened.