Hospitals

Derek's pov

Me and Shelley hit it off again..Man I can get whatever I want from her. She left 5 minutes ago. I should probably take a shower. I got up and walked to the bathroom. It was like 4 in the morning.
I don't care though some people wake up at this time. I stripped down and quickly got in the shower. I turned the water to cold. I washed my hair. Then I washed my body.

I stayed under the cold spray for a little while longer then turned off the water. I rapped a towel around my waist. Damn we have to go back to school. At least it's Friday. We missed a day because Stiles was hurt or whatever. He's just weak. I walked to my room and opened my closet.
If I got ready now I wouldn't have to later.
I put on my ear buds and blasted music.
I was putting on my shirt when I realized I forgot something in the bathroom. I walked in. But when I did stiles was turning away from me.

I knew he was crying, I didn't miss that.
"Is everything okay Stiles?" I needed to ask the guilt was slightly killing me. I didn't know why I felt guilty I just did.
"Why? It's not like you care." I knew he didn't mean it in a rude way but I still got mad. "You're right, I don't care." It came out a lout worse then I meant for it to. But I left anyway. I left stiles crying in the bathroom. I heard the water turn off 10 minutes later. I still heard crying. I wasn't sure what to do. I was mad but I didn't have the right to be.

Stiles pov

I don't remember waking up. But when I got to my room, I laid down. I had already dressed myself in a T-shirt, a flannel, and a pair jeans. I had nothing else to do so I just let my eyes close for those two hours I had left. I woke up to my alarm going off.
I got up, grabbed my backpack and keys. I
Slipped on my shoes and ran downstairs.
"Bye everyone see you after hel-school." I said smiling.

I ran out and into my Jeep I didn't want them to ask if I was crying. I drove to school just on time Scott just got there.
"Hey Scott!" I yelled as I walked towards him. "You're finally on time ." He laughed at me and I nodded. "Where's Theo?" He asked I actually wondered that myself. He just took off. "Um you know somewhere around here." I sighed, I was really looking forward to seeing him but I didn't.

Time skip to lunch

I sat down at my usual table. "I'm always the first one when we run the trail, when are you gonna beat me Scotty?" I asked, I knew Scott got mad because he could never out run me. It's funny I love messing with him. He sighed and looked down. But when he looked up that smile was there again. "Issac, what's up buddy? why do you still look dead?" I asked laughing Issac was almost falling asleep in his food.

"I couldn't sleep alone last night." He said and shrugged, I felt bad he never gets sleep. "Dude just come to my room." I said like it was so obvious. He nodded.
"Next time." I nodded

Time skip to gym

I got to the locker room and changed into my sweats and the shirt I wear. "Alright girls! We're running the trail for a start then I don't care what you do but you stay outside you hear!?" Coach was yelling at us but I didn't care. We all got outside and I ran. I ran so fast that they had no chance of catching me. But then I hit something.

"Little bitch, where is Derek Hale?!?" Some lady was yelling at me "Who?" I asked I was looking around. "I know you protect them where is Derek!?" I couldn't tell her. Even if me and Derek weren't on good terms I still have a job to do. "Who?"
I asked but she didn't ask again she started cutting me with her claws. I was bleeding so bad. I'm sure I'm going to die.
"Where is he or I'll kill you , you piece of shit." She's right I am Derek hates me.
I was crying so hard now.

Who cares if she sees me cry? I'm a stranger to her and I'm going to die anyway. "I know I am, I'm worth nothing just do it end my life." I said I closed my eyes but didn't want to open them. I got really tired. So tired..I think if I just let my eyes- "No!" I heard someone yell but I blacked out.

Time skip to the hospital.

Derek's pov

"How could he do this he's supposed to protect us! He can't even protect himself!" I was mad and yelling I couldn't control it.
"Hey something's wrong, okay? something happened because when he puts his mind to it he does it so stop." Scott was crying next to stiles holding his hand. He's with them! He's with the stupid Argents! "He can't even keep our secret! we're werewolves and he can't keep that secret!" I was yelling and not thinking. I forgot Scott was here.

"That is so not the case Hale! Stiles would protect you even if you are a werewolf! Okay if I told him the truth about me he would keep it a secret!" Now Scott was yelling and had just told me he's a werewolf. What the fuck is happening?!
"He's with them! He's an Argent! He'll kill us not protect us why haven't you told him huh?!?!" I was so mad now nothing could stop it. And I mean nothing.

"I didn't want to tell him, I didn't want him to be involved but he already is! I just want him safe! He would protect you and me if we were in a fight with claws and if he was injured he'd still try! You can test it when he's out of here! He's bleeding out! You don't know what he's been through, he's been through so much!" Scott was crying and I didn't know what he meant. Stiles was brave but he's an Argent he's... he's.

I was crying now. I was upset.
I was wolfing out. "Derek stop you're going to hurt yourself." I heard a raspy voice. I looked up, it was Stiles.
"Stiles, I'm sorry I didn't mean- I didn't-" I was cut off by him. "It's okay Derek, you're just a sour wolf and can't help it." He tried to smile but coughed up blood instead. "Hey." I heard a whole ton of voices, my family was already here. Stiles friends were here and Theo. "Oh my god Stiles." I heard Theo gasp. I was still crying. I'm stupid. This could have totally wrecked our bond.

????????????
Derek final thought he was wrong . Bet he's still an asshole tho;) you guys should read the outsiders by H.E. it's a really good book and it helped me through hard times.
Love you all <3