You're stupid, John

Peggy pov

I smile as boyfriend lies on the couch, playing with Phillip, Alex and Elizas baby. Phillip slaps his hand on Johns eye and pulls on the lashes. "OH SHIT KID THAT HURTS! FUCK FUCK FUCK ." I start laughing as John attempts to pull the baby off him. I hear a knock at the door. I lazily get up and open it, to find my sister sobbing helplessly. "Yo, Eliza what's wrong?" "I CAN'T FIND PHILLIP I'VE BEEN EVERYWHERE AND I CAN'T FIND HIM." I look at her, confused. "Eliza, he's in the house. You dropped him off yesterday. " she sighs. " I'm an idiot." "Eliza, you've only been a mother for a few weeks. It's fine, mistakes HAPPEN. Besides, what did you do last night?" She looks down, smiling slyly.  " Alexander." I face Palm and she giggles. "Sis, come in, it's kinda cold outside." She steps in and screams. Phillips nose is bleeding. John was holding tissues up to Phillips nose, try I v to stop the bleeding.  How the girls didn't hear Phillip cry is a mystery.  Eliza runs over to him and picks Phil up. "JOHN WHAT DID YOU DO?!" She shrieked. "I poked his now's gently and he slapped his face and his nose started bleeding." "John, I love you,  I do. But You're so stupid. "  He frowns and helps Eliza stop Phillips nose bleed. She picked up Phillips things and leaves, leaving a sax John and I to stand there.  

"Sooooooooooo, wanna make a baby of our own?"

"You're stupid John"