Back off!(high school au)

(Forgot who asked for it sowwy)

John walked down the hallway.  His friend Alex was ranting about tomas jefferson.  He stops abruptly and grabs my shoulder. "Yo, your girls in danger." I turn to see the schools trash bag, Charles Lee, pinning Peggy to a wall. "OH he'll no,this bitch is gonna die today." I still over to him. I grab the back of his shirt. "The fuck you think you doing to my girl, Lee?!" He turned, letting Peggy escape behind me. "I was just talking to her.......with my lips on hers.~" I frown in disgust.  "I swear, If you hurt her ONE MORE TIME I'LL KNOCK YOUR BLOOD CLOT ASS INTO HELL. BACK OFF!!" He frowns, and looks up at me. "Or what?"

"Then this will happen."  I throw him into the wall and puck him repeatedly until I felt Peggy grab my arm. "John, please stop. For me." I stop kicking him and he scurried off. I don't care about him. "Peggy, did he hurt you?!" I ask, panicked.  "N-no." " Good." She looked up at me and smiled . "Thank you, John.~" she said softly. "Anytime, baby doll. "I said, proud I protected her. She leaned up and kissed my cheek, causing me to blush. "So Peggy, do you wanna go out with me?" I asked, nerves spiked as I said the words. 'Please say yes please say yes' 

"Yes, I will." 

(YEAH HIGH SCHOOL JEGGY!)