PROLOGUE

Hello beautiful people, I am up again with reincarnation of my another story. Hope you all enjoy it.

Mr. Popular's Miss Naughty:

The boxes were almost moved, infact all my stuff were moved to the room.  This room- which once was mine , now it's going to be someone's. This room and every corner of it has a special place in my life, it used to belong my parents and after their death I made it my adobe. It has their vivid memories and everything about it reminds me of them.

"For someone as stubborn as you,  you sure know how to give up," came an irritating voice, Alisha evilly smirked at me. Flicking her locks back she paraded near me.
"Maybe I should get myself ready for the treat,  afterall I win," she winked. Her victorious smile was itching me to scratch her face with my finely polished nails.

"Just because I am willing to obey mom doesn't mean I accept that filthy creature in this room and my life. Mark my word Alisha,  he's going to run back the way he will come," I fisted and she smiled her best.
"I knew you would be planning something evil, I mean you can't just give up this room for exchange of your life," Alisha said handing over the box filled with my art supplies to me.
She was right. It was my Adobe and now that I have to give up on my only memories that felt like I'm connected with them is being snatched away by a total stranger. Well not really stranger, we have known The Dewan's since a very long time even before I was born but still mom is so persistent in making their only very obedient, over smart only heir son to stay in this room as it is the best room in whole house. My insides were boiling with anger but after a week long argument with mom I had to give up and that wicked dewan won. And now my only motive is to make his stay here a nightmare so he would never step his doot on premises again.
He should have to know what is it feel like to get in between Ritika's way, and he should know he would never enjoy it here.