chapter 20 (final)

Kellins POV

I hear the door open and I know Kay is home. "Hey did you guys spend all night out there?" Andy's head pops round the door. "Maybe..."

"Hey Kells! Thanks for letting me stay out last night. I'm just gonna go take a shower." Kay kisses Andy softly and leaves. "Coffee? You look like you could do with it...and some actual sleep." Andy blushes and nods. "Thank you." We sit in silence for a bit until "can I give Kay this promise ring?" Andy passes me a box. Inside is a ring. Engraved are the words 'forever and always my gunslinger'

"Yes." I blurt out. "Yes you can give her this." He looks suprised but quickly takes the box back. I barely hear the "thank you."

Andy's POV

I knock on Kay's door, fingers trembling, heart pounding. Music floats from under the door. "Umm one second!" I hear her shout. I breathe in and out slowly. "Come in!" She calls.

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask. "Sure what's up?" I'm in mild shock at her. She's wearing shorts and a bra. That's it. "Hey! My eyes are up here." She giggles. I feel my cheeks heat up.

"I...I..." snap out of it Andy! "I want to ask you a question." I get down on one knee. "Cheesy I know but...Kay Feuntes Quinn...will you promise to marry me?" Tears spring to her eyes. "Yes...YES!!" She throws herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck. Not caring that's she half naked I hug back, only pulling away to kiss her deeply.

I slide the ring on her finger, breaking lip lock momentarily. Once it's on I lean back in, pushing her onto her bed. "Hhmm. I assume he asked from the way you two are sucking face." Vic says from the doorway. "Shit I forgot to close that." Kay murmers. I smirk and sit up, pulling her onto my lap.

"I'll go. Next time close the goddamn door." The Mexian smiles then leaves, pulling the door closed. "Well...that was awkward." I say. She giggles. "Where were we?" Kay asks in a seductive voice.

Kays POV

Andy goes to take a shower while I get dressed. Ding ding.

Text: kay, tash

T: ok we're outside

K: ok, bags are in the closet. Grab clothes, make-up and I left a list of other things and where to find them. I'll leave the window open.

T: when are you coming?

K: call me when you're done. I'll meet you outside.

T: are you sure you wanna do this?

K: I have to keep them safe

T: ok...

K: thank you, for doing this for me. I couldn't do it without you guys

T: we all practiced and trained last night and today. Did you?

K: yes. Andy just got out the shower. I'll stay with him while he gets dressed then make him go get coffee. When he's gone I'll open the window and call you. Call me when you're done

T: ok...good luck!!

K: ty xox

T: xox

"Babe, can I get dressed in here?" Andy asks hesitantly. "Babe, you can get undressed in here. Can I stay?" I question. He just winks and starts getting dressed. I find myself being pulled in by his gorgeous body and then I'm pressed against the wall, his body on mine.

"Put your shirt on." I gasp, lips swollen. He groans a little but obeys. "Can you go get some coffee babe?" I ask innocently. He boops my nose and kisses me softly. "Anything for the future, future Mrs Biersack." His words make my stomach clench and hands shake. Am I doing the right thing? I think as he walks away. I don't even know.