What the fuck.

~(M/N) POV~

As I enter my room I walk towards the window. The view was so plan. There was a few trees here and there and then there is a road in the woods.(which is a little weird) But when I looked at the woods I felt something was watching me. I look around a bit and found noting,so I just ignored it.

~Time Skip for fanfictions~

It was 11:00 pm and everyone is asleep now but I was on my phone reading some weird FNAF stuff. (Truth be told me and my twin sis are on our phones at night till 12:00 in the morning)
I had a habit of doing it after pup started doing it. Anyway, I was too focus on my phone that I didn't notice pup until she started yelling stuff.
"(M/N)!!! We have to hide."
She yelled it in a panicked voice, as if some killer was here. Maybe like that creepypasta 'Jeff the killer', I read about.😉
"Calm down down pup what happened." I tried to calm her down but that made it worse.
"DON'T CALM ME DOWN. There is a man in our house and he killed mom and dad. We need to hide. NOW. AS IN RIGHT NOW." When she told me that mom and dad was killed I was shocked. I mean they did hate me but they still cared for me.
We turned our head as we heard a knock at the window. We see a boy with a knife look at us.

(Act like he has a knife in his hand)He slowly open the the window and climbed in

He slowly open the the window and climbed in.

"H-Hey, busy what are you doing here. Get out of here." I said well pushing pup behind me.
Oh, I'm here to make her GO TO SLEEP. He yelled as charged at me and pup.

~Pup's POV~

I watch as he hit (M/N), knocking him to the ground. He then turned to to me.
"Now GO TO SLEEP." He said as stabbed me in the chest. I then down to my knees as he picked (M/N) up, putting him on his shoulder.