Meeting Time

Also forgot to said that updates are random but they are mainly after school or when I'm bored so don't get mad if it's taking to long. Now on to the story.
================================================================
~

Ben drowned POV~
Slender told me that we would have a new pasta today but didn't tell me the gender. But I don't care about that, I just wonder if I can put them in a maid outfit.(What, thought it would be funny😀)
After a little bit I heard yelling upstairs. It was two voices, one was the annoying Jeff but the other one, I didn't know but it sounded like a demon. Now I was interested in this guy. But I just continued to play my game.

~(M/N) POV~

I woke up(again) and looked around, it was the same room I was in before. So, does that mean that wasn't a dream and that I'm really going to live with killers. WAIT I'M GOING TO LIVE WITH KILLERS. I would go a ran out the door but I might get capture again, maybe I can go out the windo- never mind. When I looked out the window, I was about 2,3 stories up.
I had no way out of here, plus why did they want me here again. Ummm, can't remember but I kinda do and don't want to find out.

~Short Time skip~

I waited in this room for thirty minutes and I was bored as hell. I didn't have my phone so I couldn't listen to music or play game. They didn't even have any books around. That's right I'm so bored I would literally read a stupid book.

~20 minutes~

After want felt like hell. There was a knock on the door. I open it to see guy eating waffles. He was wearing orange googles, a mask and had two hatch's by his side's. "Hey, follow me slender wants you to meet the others." "Okay" I followed him down the stairs and let me said that this place is huge. I really got to try not to get lost in this place.
Soon we were in the living room at least I think it was the living room. There was lot of people here and two looked like they were about to fight with each other. I heard a voice behind me after about 5 seconds. "Everyone this is (M/N) and he will be living here now." The voice was clearly slender's and as soon as he spoke everyone turn their attention to him. "(M/N) everyone here is who you will be living with. And I want you to get along with them." He left after saying that. "Hey (M/N), I'm Ben drowned and do you like to cosplay." A guy with in a link costume with black eyes came up to me and asked me that. "Hi, there Ben nice to meet you and yes I do." He grinned and ran upstairs. "Well, I guess I should introduce myself, I'm ticci Toby." It was that guy that I followed down here. "Here on the sofa he have Jeff the killer, Eyeless Jack, and bloody painter." They looked in our direction on then looked the other way. But Jeff didn't even look at me. "In the kitchen we have Masky, hoodie and Jeff's brother liu. There are others ask well but they're aren't here. But welcome to the creepypasta family, now can you make good waffles.
================================================================
I felt like this chapter was a little boring so if it is please tell me and I would try to make it more exciting, until then BYE