Prevert

(Sully will in bold.)
~Homicidal liu/Sully~

Ben told us to put (M/N) in the maid outfit when he wasn't looking. I would have said no if Sully didn't take over and say yes. 'Dude you know that I don't do that kinda of stuff.' 'Yes but this is for me to do, not you.' 'Sometimes I really wish I could hit in you the face.' Suddenly I heard Ben come down stairs holding a maid outfit. 'Okay Sully this is all ours.' I let Sully take control. "Anyway, I'm not wearing that no matter what." I heard (M/N) say this and began changing him as fast as possible, and let me said that he has nice ass. (This is why I like Sully the most. He's a perv........ I'm questioning myself now😐)
He looks around and turn bright red. I look around to and see blood coming out everyone's nose. "Um.. you welcome Ben. You told me to put it on him. And I did." "BEN TOLD YOU TO DO THIS!" (M/N) yelled this and looked at my direction . I think liu will have to answer this.
"Uh what's going on." I look to see (M/N) in maid outfit. I felt all my blood got to my nose and I fell to the ground, blacking out to.

~(M/N) POV~

I see liu fall to the ground. "Dude. DUDE. WAKE UP. *Sigh* oh well, I guess I'll have to get answers from Ben." I look towards Ben and walk up to him. "Now, why did you make me wear this. Answer now and I'll let you games live." He gulped when I said this. I grabbed a game that Ben has and start to bend it. "O-ok I'll tel-hahahah. Sorry I just can't take you seriously in that outfit. But like I said I thought you would look cute like that." *Sigh* "Fine, just don't do this to me again or else they burn in a fire. Now I'm going to my room." I walk away from Ben and head upstairs. As I going I heard thumps coming from downstairs. I think that everyone down their fell.

~Dark link POV~

I finally finished doing my killing spree. * yawn*  well it's time for some shut eye. I go to the living to see everyone on the floor and in a pool of blood. "What the shit, happened here." Liu got off the floor and walked towards me. "Dude, there was a real good looking ass here for a moment." Now, I want to see this. Maybe I should go and check it out now. Wait, maybe I don't, I don't want to be like offender. That guy is more of a perv than me and Sully combine. ================================OK just finished, and sorry for the long wait in this. I had to really push through to make the chapter and thank you to the 42 people or more that is staying with me. I know that's not a lot but still thank you. Also can you guys tell me what you want me to call you guy. Well until then byee