Double Elimination Day!

Vaporeon: Hello and welcome back to Total Drama Pokemon! Last time, the Blood Vultures was scared out their minds because of Noctowl. Anyways, it was Houndoom's worst nightmare of a challenge, water. Hehe. Anyways, the campers had to slide and solve. And with a photo finish, Hawlucha won for the Golden Hamsters. My favorite contestant, Glaceon, put her little schemes and got her numero uno target, Manectric, into ninth place. Who will win today's single Immunity? Which two campers will be eliminated in today's double elimination? Find out today, on Total Drama Pokemon!

-intro; at The Blood Vultures Cabin-

Houndoom: Well, we lost Manectric. She was good though.

Noctowl: So, I'm guessing you voted me.

Houndoom: I, uh, yes..

Noctowl: Alright. -lays on bed-

Houndoom: Wait, you're not mad?

Noctowl: Nope.

Glaceon: Okay, what's the deal? How come you're back to you're regular self?

Noctowl: Ekans and me talked after the Bonfire Ceremony. I guessed that calmed me.

Houndoom: Oh thank god. -lets out a sigh of relief- I can finally stop worrying.

Glaceon: -kinda has a mad look-

Confessionals-

Glaceon: NO NO NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. MY PLANS. NO. I'M GONNA BUILD MY PLAN BACK, EVEN IF IT MEANS LOSING TODAY'S CHALLENGE.

Noctowl: Oh, this is happening Glaceon. -smirks-

Confessionals-

Braixen: I'm happy you're nice again. I was scared of you.

Glaceon: Yeah, me too.

-Outside-

Glaceon: -takes Noctowl to back of Cabin- LOOK NOCTOWL. I AM THIS CLOSE TO GETTING TO MERGE AND YOU'RE NOT GONNA MESS THIS UP.

Noctowl: Sorry Glaceon, it looks like all the plans and hard work is going to waste. -flys away-

Glaceon: -stands in silence- NOCTOWL.

-at The Golden Hamsters Cabin-

Sylveon: Almost made it to Merge.

Bulbasaur: Yeah. I guess making an alliance did work.

Meditite: Yep. Still kinda miss Braixen.

Sylveon: Yeah, me too.

Confessional-

Sylveon: Me, Bulbasaur, Aipom, and Meditite has had an alliance from Day 1. But, every since we lost Aipom, Bulbasaur has been telling people our plans and ruining it. I don't know about Meditite, but if we lose next, I have to vote him out. Sorry Bulbasaur..

Confessional Over-

Vaporeon: All campers to the stage! All campers to the stage for today's Single Immunity Challenge!

Glaceon: Single Immunity?

-at the Stage-

Vaporeon: Hello campers.

Glaceon: Vaporeon, what do you mean by 'Single Immunity'?

Vaporeon: I mean Single Immunity. Today, we're gonna have a special Bonfire Ceremony. Anyways, today's challenge is how well your memory is. Yesterday off screen, we had you look at our TDP's, PichuFan 's, and __Glaceon__ 's TDP episodes. You will have to memorize the episodes and answer the questions. If you get a Question right, you can eliminate someone. If you get it wrong, your memory sucks and you're out. The winner wins Single Immunity. Now, everyone at a button.