TDP Airlines!

Leafeon: Welcome to Total Drama Pokemon!

Jolteon: Last time, the competitors competed in a Reward Challenge in a sweet candy shop! In the end of it, Meditite was awarded the power to eliminate a player from Immunity.

Leafeon: Sylveon, Meditite, Braixen, and Houndoom after the competition, all decided that it was Gardevoir's time to go. So, Meditite eliminated Gardevoir.

Jolteon: The other competitors competed in a challenge themed on something wanted, except for Noctowl, sleep!

Leafeon: Gardevoir found the secret advantage and Houndoom won Immunity!

Jolteon: At the Bonfire, she was gonna be eliminated, but she used her advantage and Braixen was eliminated.

Leafeon: It's final 4 baby! Who's gonna win the million? Which two people will be eliminated because today is a double elimination! Final 4 goes down to Final 2! Who will be the Final 2? Find out today on Total!

Jolteon: Drama!

Both: POKEMON!

-intro; in a Cabin-

Meditite: Gardevoir, all I have to say is, well played.

Sylveon: Just wow.

Houndoom: -shrugs- Atleast it wasn't us.

-confessionals-

Sylveon: -sobbing- My second best friend.. GONE. So, first I have Aipom, then Bulbasaur, and now Braixen! I'm am feeling like life doesn't like me.

Houndoom: Final 4 baby. Now, time to throw this challenge because I know I'm safe becauss Gardevoir is top target. Safe for Final 3.

Gardevoir: FINAL 4! YES YES YES! MY DREAM!

Meditite: Final 4 would've been better with me, Sylveon, Aipom, and Bulbasaur. But everything you want can't happened, I learned that with Glaceon and her greedy self. -laughs-

-confessionals over; in the Mess Hall-

Sylveon: So, I think we should save Gardevoir.

Meditite: But she eliminated Braixen! Why should we-

Sylveon: Think about it, Houndoom is a better competitor. Gardevoir really hasn't shown her strenghts. Houndoom has, so I think it's time to show Houndoom the dog pound.

Meditite: That plan might be better than one of Glaceon's plans!

Sylveon: Okay, but we can't let Houndoom win. If he wins, then we have to get rid of Gardevoir.

Jolteon: -on mega horn- All campers at the Cabins! All campers to the Cabins!

-at the front of the cabins-

Leafeon: Okay, this Immunity Challenge is about time and memory. In this challenge, you will go through an airport. You will go through 5 reigons, each having it's own theme. But, watch your surroundings because you need to answer questions. Get them right, you go through the "On-Time" door. Get it wrong and you have to do a mini challenge behind the "Delayed" door. Press the button at the end and you will lock in your time. Fastest time wins Immunity.

Jolteon: By alphabetical order, Houndoom will go first, then Gardevoir, then Meditite, and lastly Sylveon. So, Houndoom follow me.

-at the airport challenge-

Jolteon: Time starts now!

Houndoom: -runs through the fake metal detector-

Vaporeon: Flight 1! Kanto, Viridian City! How many pokemon was on the wall when you went through the metal detector?