Guide To Stopping A Rampaging Glaceon - Part 1

This font means overlapping voice in a Flashback

Vaporeon: Last time on TDP, we had a Single Immunity challenge and it was all about Memory. The contestants had to answer questions about our TDP, PichuFan 's TDP, and __Glaceon__ 's TDP and Noctowl had the best memory of the nine. Noctowl exposed Glaceon infront of Braixen which made Braixen vote Glaceon. Bulbasaur was placed nineth and the eliminated voted for eighth and put Glaceon in that spot. So close yet so far to Merge for her. Anyways, what will happen? How will final seven react to making Merge out of 14 other people? Find out today, on TDP!

-intro and outside-

Vaporeon: Hello final seven! Anways, you might be wondering why I brought you all here. Well. DROP IT STEELIX!

-Steelix drops a giant metal box on the Golden Hamsters Cabin-

Sylveon: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! -runs over and starts trying to find her stuff-

Meditite: DUDE! -runs over to the broken Cabin-

Jolteon: -runs over to the Merge looking worried- HELP VAPOREON! GLACEON IS BACK AND SHE IS NOT HAPPY.

Vaporeon: WHAT?! -snaps and everyone looks- OKAY. NEW CHALLENGE. STOP GLACEON'S RAMPAGE!

Leafeon: -runs over- JOLTEON. VAPOREON. GLACEON LOCKED HERSELF IN THE CONTROL ROOM.

Vaporeon: And.. how is that worrying.

Leafeon: -whispers- Don't you remember the Million is in there?

Vaporeon: OKAY, THIS CHALLENGE HAS TO BE DONE IN TWO PARTS. ONE, FIND FLAREON AND GET HIM TO LEAD YOU TO THE CONTROL ROOM. TWO, THERE ARE OLD KEYS IN THE OCEAN. JUMP OFF THAT CLIFF -points to a giant cliff- AND DIVE INTO THE OCEAN AND FIND THE RIGHT KEY. THERE IS MORE THAN ONE.

-campers stand in silence-

All Three: ARE YOU ALL DEAF?! GO GO GO!

-campers start running; in the Jungle-

Sylveon: -running- I heard Flareon runs through here, Meditite.

Meditite: -stops- Sylveon, I don't think I can trust you anymore.

Sylveon: -stops- What?! Why?!

Meditite: Vaporeon said by 1 vote. ONE vote. Sylveon.. did you vote Bulbasaur?

Sylveon: I.. uhm, okay! YES, I did. But, I did it to save both of us.

Meditite: How exactly?

Sylveon: Okay well,

-flashback-

Sylveon: It was after Aipom was eliminated. Bulbasaur was depressed and he started talking to the other team and other people on our team.

Bulbasaur: -talking to the other team- Well you see, I have nothing to lose and I want to tell you guys something. Me, Sylveon, and Meditite has an alliance. Ever since-

Meditite: Wait wait wait, so who did you know?

Sylveon: I was looking for Bulbasaur and I heard his voice in the cabin. I listened and was hurt to find out Bulbasaur didn't trust us anymore.

Meditite: So he sold us out to the whole Island?!

Sylveon: Yep, I followed him to see if he was gonna tell anyone else. And he did. So when we all went to the Bonfire Ceremony, I voted him.

Sylveon: -in Voting Booth- I vote for Bulbasaur sadly.

-flashback over-

Meditite: Well, atleast I can trust you to tell me the truth.

Sylveon: Yeah, -realizes that they're wasting time- OH SHOOT, WE GOTTA DO THE CHALLENGE! -runs and falls into a ditch- OWWWW!

Meditite: Sylveon?! -looks down- Sylveon, what happened?!

Sylveon: Meditite, I think I broke my paw.

To be continued..