really? maybe? yes

Dondrea's P.O.V

We were in L.A recording our new album " Extract" we've been a band for 3 years. Nothing new just the same old shit. They all called me D for short but i preferred Drea. The 3 of us L ( Lydia ) , me (Dondrea ) , and H ( Hannah ) had to make our own song for this album so we've been through papers and pens for the longest. You know it's hard making a song not knowing if you want it to be slow, in between, or fast tempo, or if you want it to rhyme or if you want it to be a love song. So many ideas running through my head, but all i could really think about was him. I never met him, i had a crush on him , i hear he's a fan of our band, but is that enough evidence of him liking me? I laughed a little , thinking how unreal this all lovey dovey thing is, he doesn't know me, shit who am i kidding? He probably has a girlfriend. They all knew i liked him there was no secret. Hannah she wasn't glued into much of the drama she's always out drinking, Lydia she was having the same problem with a different person who i've been friends with since we were little. That's where our band name " Memories " come into play all the memories i've had with a great person, never liked him but he's best friends with the one i've been crushing on Niall was his name...

Lydia's P.O.V ----

we were recording our new album it was ace we were a group called memories it was callled memories for a reason its from the past we lived and stuff. there was 3 of is me,dondrea and hannah we were all best friends but I was closer to D (dondrea) anyway I liked this guy and so did D hannah already had a boyfriend.this guy though he was amazing and kind also special to me even though he was best friends with D I knew I would never get him his name was harry .....

That Morning -----

They all came into the studio to check to see how they're doing with the songs their making for the new album " What's up pinheads!! let's get right into the songs what's your songs about ? " Dondrea asked " Oh, nothing special mine is just about my relationship with Stephan " Hannah said " What about you Lydia? " Dondrea asked she looked at her and new something was wrong but she refused to say anything at the moment " Well ok then. My song is just about a crush that i have on someone it's complicated, Our deadline for our songs is next week so keep working hard guys, and let's go out and relax in the meantime" Dondrea said. Hannah got up and left the room with our boss, musicians, and everyone else that was there. Lydia pulled dondrea aside in the room and said to dondrea. " I'm really sorry i don't know, um well i know your like " really close best friends " with harry but i feel like you like him , and i like him and that just can't be i don't know and my song is just about confused emotions really, i just , i'm sorry" Lydia said in reply Dondrea said " Ha silly me i don't like Harry i do have acrush and it's on Niall , and i knew you liked him from last week at my birthday party and he came and they way you looked at him i figured, so don't worry " Dondrea laughed a little and left to join the rest of the crew outside of the studio in the lounge. Lydia stayed back collecting herself before she went out after the salty tears rolled down her cheeks she thought that's all it is confused emotions , that's just it i just don't know yet.

Dondea's P.O.V -----

Dafuq how can she think i fucking like Harry? I mean yeah i had a crush on him, but i was little, feelings like that can't last for a lifetime. Besides i know i want to be with Niall i've been crushing on him for the longest, and she knows that, i just hate all this dondrea and harry bullshit. It's not true i don't like him like that fuck! I wish everyone would just understand that it's Niall that i want and need in my life, even harry knows and he's told Niall , but i doubt he likes me. I mean i stare at his picture at home and refuse to call him or text him. I'm so fucking scared of what might come of it if i did. And if Niall did like me he would've texted me or something, but he doesn't and it fucking sucks when you like someone that much and the probably are not taking it seriously. I wish she would fucking understand that i would never let a guy get invetween us , but i don't know if she feels the same. She's ot making it seem like she won't let a guy get inbetween our tight friendship. I just wish she would calm down she doesn't know that Harry likes her, and that's what i've been trying to explain to L , but she's too worked up over nothing. Just fuck!

Lydia's P.O.V

I really thought she liked him I cant help it my life is just one big disater uggghh I hate it im ugly and nobody likes me D is beautiful and hannah is too. Then theres me why did I have to be so weird like everything is just hurting.They dont know about the cuts and tears they dont know about my past years I nearly hung myself but my friend found me before I died I nearly did though.I look in the mirror and all I see is utter uglyness and fake smiles I mean he doesn't even know me I mean im just a stranger to him :(.

Dondrea's P.OV ----

I've seen it all. She thought i didn't see her scars , does she reall think i'm an idiot? ha maybe i am, who knows who cares. Harry likes her he told me on my birthday. i don't know if that was my birthday present? But she will have her happy ending i, i'm just there a third wheel. Most of all the ugliest lead singer in a band you'll ever find. I see why Niall is not interested in me there's no doubt about it, But what can i do? Just keep on working and hoping and dreaming bout' the day where he'll wake up and find that what he's looking for has been there the whole time.

Harry's P.O.V

Last week was her birthday yeah Dondrea's my best friend i miss her a lot, but the one i really miss seeing is Lydia. She doesn't know yet , but i like her, shit she's hot. I can't wait to lay her in bed and stick my merchandise her vagina. Fuck i know that sounds dirty , but i'm a guy so i guess that's normal. But 'm going to go see her today with Niall, Niall likes Dondrea he talks about her all the time I wanted it to be a secret towards Dondrea cause i know she's been stressing about him and stuff, but she'll see this is a late birthday present. All Niall ever talks about is her, how they're future is going to be and just everything. Me i just want to live a lifetime with Lydia and i can see it happening our kids our graves next to each other " Our Happy Ending"

Later on that day ----

" Hey D" Harry said walking up to the band " Memories " " what's up Niall's here by the way " Niall walked out. Dondrea and Niall looked at each other she looked away blushing, he noticed and blushed harder than before. " Where's Lydia " Harry asked " Oh she's in the lounge " Dondrea said in reply to Harry's question. Niall sighed at the sound of her voice . Thinking to himself (she's perfect and her voice just melts every element in my body and boils the water inside). While he has her thinking (Omg he's looking at me, i look like shit , but i don't care his non natural blonde hair is so attractive i just want to stroke it so badly).

" Um, guys hello .. Hi harry here can you guys stop admiring each other? " Harry said in retort to them staring each other down.

" Huh what admiring psshh i wasn't.. " They both said at the same time " Hahaha " they laughed " Oh you can go first .. " they both said at the same time again. Dondrea just decided to go ahead and say something " I wasn't admiring him i was just about to say hi and welcome to The Memories home ha " she awkwardly looked at Niall and blushed once again and opened the house door and walked in. " Hey everyone i'm sure you guys heard of Harry and Niall or seen them someplace " Harry and Niall followed her in to see everyone's bright faces. They smiled at them and they smiled back at everyone.

" HIIIIII " everyone said in the lounge cheerfully, except for Lydia she just sat there in amazement looking at harry while harry did the same , but his focus was on her boobs at first. Harry walked towards Lydia and sat next to her. Lydia's arms were filled with goosebumps although she wasn't cold his presence made her hair on her body stand on it's own.

" Hi i'm Harry i've been waiting to meet you for a while......" Harry said

To be continued.............